Find your diamond
Find your jewelry
shape
carat
color
clarity

Suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

RockDoc

Ideal_Rock
Hi LeonidSeems I have to re-enter my username and password each time I write a message.. can you set the "fields to know who you are" each time?Secondly can you add the ability to upload pics?rockdoc

Diamond Lover

Rough_Rock
Yes, Jan...they are *great*!
Almost instantaneous graphic loading, so no waiting and you're connected 24/7, so no dialing up. My daughters are on our two phone lines constantly, so we even added another cable modem line for my husband, and I network the girls computers to mine, so we're all on it!
It's also faster and cheaper than DSL.Diamond Lover

StevL

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
lawmax,
I didn't realize how slow my life was
This thing is great!------------------

lawmax

Brilliant_Rock
I now get very impatient if a site's server is too slow. I won't wait for any site that takes too long to load up. I wonder how people on dial-up can stand some of the fancy graphics on new sites. Even with the cable modem I find that most of them aren't worth the time. I do like videos though!lawmax

Diamond Lover

Rough_Rock
Hi everyone I see we've found a new site!My cable modem is the thing I missed most about home the last 3 weeks! Well, maybe after the dog.
Or maybe not!Diamond Lover

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
You are right Rockdoc. I'll do it.It seems I got to spend $199 from my family budget again to have the full version :)leonid

image.jpg

StevL

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Not about this site, but I just put in a cable modem and Wow! What a difference, eberyone should have one.

lawmax

Brilliant_Rock
Cable modems make all the difference! Much easier to get those pics, huh?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community It's free, join today!
    Diamond Station Tennis Bracelet
    Diamond Station Tennis Bracelet
    What is PriceScope?
    What is PriceScope?
    What is Diamond Color?
    What is Diamond Color?

Need Something Special?

Get a quote from multiple trusted and vetted jewelers.

Holloway Cut Advisor

Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.