shape
carat
color
clarity

Suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

RockDoc

Ideal_Rock
Hi LeonidSeems I have to re-enter my username and password each time I write a message.. can you set the "fields to know who you are" each time?Secondly can you add the ability to upload pics?rockdoc

Diamond Lover

Rough_Rock
Yes, Jan...they are *great*!
smile.gif
Almost instantaneous graphic loading, so no waiting and you're connected 24/7, so no dialing up. My daughters are on our two phone lines constantly, so we even added another cable modem line for my husband, and I network the girls computers to mine, so we're all on it!
smile.gif
It's also faster and cheaper than DSL.Diamond Lover

StevL

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
lawmax,
I didn't realize how slow my life was
smile.gif
This thing is great!------------------

lawmax

Brilliant_Rock
I now get very impatient if a site's server is too slow. I won't wait for any site that takes too long to load up. I wonder how people on dial-up can stand some of the fancy graphics on new sites. Even with the cable modem I find that most of them aren't worth the time. I do like videos though!lawmax
smile.gif

Jan

Rough_Rock
Sorry, I'm invisible.Jan

Diamond Lover

Rough_Rock
Hi everyone I see we've found a new site!My cable modem is the thing I missed most about home the last 3 weeks! Well, maybe after the dog.
smile.gif
Or maybe not!Diamond Lover

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
You are right Rockdoc. I'll do it.It seems I got to spend $199 from my family budget again to have the full version :)leonid

image.jpg

StevL

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Not about this site, but I just put in a cable modem and Wow! What a difference, eberyone should have one.

lawmax

Brilliant_Rock
Cable modems make all the difference! Much easier to get those pics, huh?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results