shape
carat
color
clarity

Suggestions for a wedding band?

purplelilac

Rough_Rock
Hi ladies,

I've just posted photos of my e-ring: [URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/introducing-my-delicate-pretty-custom-made-e-ring.182238/']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/introducing-my-delicate-pretty-custom-made-e-ring.182238/[/URL]

The time has come to pick a design for the wedding band! I would love to hear your suggestions!
I would like something sparkly (so no plain band), and perhaps something that isn't an exact match to the e-ring but is still keeping to the same dimensions and keeping that delicate balance.

Something to take into consideration is that my e-ring stone is set very low (per my request). I'm a believer in that both rings should be beautiful on their own so I do not wish to indent/curve the wedding band around the stone. I'm ok having a space between the two rings or having a design that works around the curvature of the main diamond as part of the overall design (and not just to accommodate the diamond).

Some ideas that I have are:
- alternating rounds and french baquettes, each small diamond has milligrain around it. Let's see if this visual will work:
( )[ ]( )[ ]( )[ ]( )
- using all rounds, then milligrain around 3 (to make it a rectangle), then milligrain around another round. The end result would look the same as above (alternating circles and rectangles), except it would all be made out of rounds (possibly more sparkly, and more consistent look with the e-ring).

Any other ideas?

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have a ring very similar to yours, and for a delicate look I purchased the baguette and round eternity from ID jewelry. I love the look.
Check that one out, it is also really reasonably priced.
It is pretty much the same look but the baguettes are not square.

purplelilac

Rough_Rock
Do you have a link to a photo of your band? I looked but couldn't find it. Thanks!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results