shape
carat
color
clarity

Suggestions for a wedding band (with a POLL)

What wedding band do you like the best?

• 1. Exact match to the e-ring setting. Versatile and can always add other bands later.

Votes: 18 75.0%
  • 2. Alternating french baquettes and rounds, miligrained. Most expensive but go for it right away.

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • 3. Alternating three smaller rounds miligrained as a rectangle, then another round miligrained. Same

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4. Alternating rounds, each miligrained. Cute.

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • 5. I have another idea (please write below)

Votes: 1 4.2%

• Total voters

purplelilac

Rough_Rock
I am starting a new thread as I couldn't add a poll to the existing one.
Photos of my e-ring are here: [URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/introducing-my-delicate-pretty-custom-made-e-ring.182238/']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/introducing-my-delicate-pretty-custom-made-e-ring.182238/[/URL]

The time has come to pick a design for the wedding band! I would love to hear your suggestions!
I am leaning towards sparkly (so no plain band), and will get it custom made so the width and height will be exactly the same as the e-ring setting in order to preserve the balance.

Something to take into consideration is that my e-ring stone is set very low (per my request). I'm a believer in that both rings should be beautiful on their own so I do not wish to indent/curve the wedding band around the stone. I'm ok having a space between the two rings or having a design that works around the curvature of the main diamond as part of the overall design (and not just to accommodate the diamond).

This picture (courtesy of luvmyhalo) captures options #1 and #2!
stackables.jpg

Please check out the pictures of my ring and then vote for the band that you think would work best with it. thanks!

purplelilac

Rough_Rock
Here is a quick photo of my own ring. So option #1 would mean rounds milligrained, exactly same dimensions as the e-ring.

ring10_1.jpg ring3_20.jpg

LaraOnline

Ideal_Rock
I adore the yummy stack you posted :love: yummy!

And very aspirational...for us both heheh

But for right now, I would consider going the 'matchy matchy' look. It will look like a true wedding set - conservative, true, but it is crazy how often us girls get all traditional for one of the biggest events in our lives. :D

Going forward, with a matchy matchy set, you can wear the wedder on its own in years to come, and have a physical reminder / 'reference' to your engagement ring which you might privately enjoy.

I am also wondering if your engagement ring to sit flush, or whether you need to consider a curved ring?

Does a gap bother or intrigue you? If you decide you need a curved ring, that may influence your final choice of ring.

At the end of the day, the style is totally your choice! Personally, I preferred an unadorned (plain metal) wedder. I very much enjoyed receiving a 3/4 eternity of .10 rounds further down the track though! :tongue:

There is also absolutely nothing to stop you enjoying a whole series of stacking rings in the future, just like your pretty picture at the top of your thread.

Overall, my very favourite of your choices is the round / baguette milgrain.

04diamond<3

Ideal_Rock
I like the band that matches your ering. And it's true, you have the rest of your life to add to it, or change it. Or you could do the set and then a different not matchy band in between.... But for now I voted matchy.

fiona00004

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
matchy matchy!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I would definitely have the matching band made while you have the chance to do so. You can also add other bands later and wear two bands with your e-ring or alternate!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I would go with the matching band.

D

Deactivated member 42515

I voted for matching band. But I DO ALSO LOVE the second band so much! ARGH! I wish you could get both! But, I think the smart thing to do is get a matching band. Then you can mix it up later.

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
Another matching band vote. I think mixing it up later, by adding new stackers for different options sounds like a good idea, but for your official wedding band, I'd personally prefer the matching band.

lknvrb4

Ideal_Rock
I like the matching band as well, you could always get another down the road and stack it under your matching band.

justginger

Ideal_Rock
I'm with the overwhelming majority - the exact matching band is beautiful. You can add other colored stone and/or diamond stackers of different breeds later. For now, the two matching bands are gorgeous.

purplelilac

Rough_Rock
Allright, the order is in, I've gone matchy matchy! :)

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm late but I'd have voted the matching band too, so I approve :cheeky:
I like a little gap - I think it's sexy :Up_to_something:

purplelilac

Rough_Rock
Yssie|1354083767|3317169 said:
I'm late but I'd have voted the matching band too, so I approve :cheeky:
I like a little gap - I think it's sexy :Up_to_something:

Sexy gap ... LOL :lol:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results