shape
carat
color
clarity

Suggest a wedding ring to match my ering please!!!

Round Halo Lover

Shiny_Rock
Hi everyone,

I am currently trying to pick out a wedding ring but I can't make up my mind.

Can you please post some suggestions to match my ering (see pic). I would be very grateful if you couls post a picture also!!
Thanks pricescope :wavey:

My ering April 2011.JPG

My ering profile April 2011.JPG

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Well, I really, really love my Tiffany Legacy band (or similar one made by Maytal Hannah) if you like a little milgrain! Mine is in my avatar!

OCmom3xboys

Shiny_Rock
I vote for an eternity ring, shared or u-prongs...possibly same mm width with as your band (I'm not sure what size stones they would be).

Farleysmom

Brilliant_Rock
OCmom3xboys|1304206431|2908760 said:
I vote for an eternity ring, shared or u-prongs...possibly same mm width with as your band (I'm not sure what size stones they would be).

+1 I agree that an eternity ring would be a great complement to your gorgeous e-ring.

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love a legacy or legacy type band like diamondseeker's or a shared prong eternity (you'll have to watch and make sure it sits low enough to not eat away at the prong of your e-ring though) or wear a tiny spacer.

Winks_Elf

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
I'd go with a 2.5-3mm channel set band, perhaps one with a little curve to it if the sides of the engagement ring head sticks out.

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
I'd go with a bead set half or full eternity, like the legacy or others offered by many PS vendors in slightly different styles. I wouldn't opt for a shared prong, I don't think you can get it low enough to protect the prongs of your solitaire.

merilenda

Brilliant_Rock
I think it kind of just depends on your personal taste, but I think something like this would look great!

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
personal taste, I'm all for unique bands like pairing it with a Beverley K and milgrain look :naughty: :love:

Natylad

Ideal_Rock
Premium
D&T|1304223561|2908920 said:
personal taste, I'm all for unique bands like pairing it with a Beverley K and milgrain look :naughty: :love:

+1

Round Halo Lover

Shiny_Rock
Hi everyone!! Thanks so much for all your suggestions!!!

I did try a Tiffany Etoile with it and it looked really nice. But I think I need more bling :naughty: :naughty:

I must look around for an eternity band!! Can you guys suggest a good supplier? I'm in Europe but am willing to consider an online vendor.
I know I will probably have to wear a spacer - where do I get one of these? Thanks everyone! ;)) ;))

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results