Find your diamond
Find your jewelry
shape
carat
color
clarity

Suggest a wedding ring to match my ering please!!!

Round Halo Lover

Shiny_Rock
Hi everyone,

I am currently trying to pick out a wedding ring but I can't make up my mind.

Can you please post some suggestions to match my ering (see pic). I would be very grateful if you couls post a picture also!!
Thanks pricescope :wavey:

My ering April 2011.JPG

My ering profile April 2011.JPG

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Well, I really, really love my Tiffany Legacy band (or similar one made by Maytal Hannah) if you like a little milgrain! Mine is in my avatar!

OCmom3xboys

Shiny_Rock
I vote for an eternity ring, shared or u-prongs...possibly same mm width with as your band (I'm not sure what size stones they would be).

Farleysmom

Brilliant_Rock
OCmom3xboys|1304206431|2908760 said:
I vote for an eternity ring, shared or u-prongs...possibly same mm width with as your band (I'm not sure what size stones they would be).

+1 I agree that an eternity ring would be a great complement to your gorgeous e-ring.

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love a legacy or legacy type band like diamondseeker's or a shared prong eternity (you'll have to watch and make sure it sits low enough to not eat away at the prong of your e-ring though) or wear a tiny spacer.

Winks_Elf

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
I'd go with a 2.5-3mm channel set band, perhaps one with a little curve to it if the sides of the engagement ring head sticks out.

dreamer_dachsie

Super_Ideal_Rock
I'd go with a bead set half or full eternity, like the legacy or others offered by many PS vendors in slightly different styles. I wouldn't opt for a shared prong, I don't think you can get it low enough to protect the prongs of your solitaire.

merilenda

Brilliant_Rock
I think it kind of just depends on your personal taste, but I think something like this would look great!

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
personal taste, I'm all for unique bands like pairing it with a Beverley K and milgrain look :naughty: :love:

Natylad

Ideal_Rock
Premium
D&T|1304223561|2908920 said:
personal taste, I'm all for unique bands like pairing it with a Beverley K and milgrain look :naughty: :love:
+1

Round Halo Lover

Shiny_Rock
Hi everyone!! Thanks so much for all your suggestions!!!

I did try a Tiffany Etoile with it and it looked really nice. But I think I need more bling :naughty: :naughty:

I must look around for an eternity band!! Can you guys suggest a good supplier? I'm in Europe but am willing to consider an online vendor.
I know I will probably have to wear a spacer - where do I get one of these? Thanks everyone! ;)) ;))

Be a part of the community It's free, join today!
    Vintage OEC Bracelet
    Vintage OEC Bracelet
    June’s Birthstone Trinity
    June’s Birthstone Trinity
    Memorial Day Jewelry 2020
    Memorial Day Jewelry 2020

Need Something Special?

Get a quote from multiple trusted and vetted jewelers.

Holloway Cut Advisor

Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.