shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW Successful upgrade with WolfCBI

lkhosasi

Rough_Rock
Hi folks, just want to share my experience with WolfCBI team (previously was known as HPD).
Last month I decided to upgrade my diamond which previously I bought around 1-2 years ago from them.
I saw the one that I liked and I immediately contacted Layla. The whole team includes Layla, Wink, Alicia/Jamie are very pleasant people to work with.
Anyway this was my first time of upgrading and because I am an international client, the returning of the diamond is quite a hassle. But to my surprise, WolfCBI team able to make it ran very smoothly, from the details of directing me on how to return the old diamond. Really appreciate what they did.
Thank you whole team especially for Wink who is kind enough to comply to my small request.
This is the result and I am so happy with it. 29061503-CC61-4CB0-901D-3F84B1924957.jpeg 91328ED9-144B-47DF-BCB5-B1EA89D57D47.jpeg

DejaWiz

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful piece - congratulations on your upgrade!

mwilliamanderson

Brilliant_Rock
I love it...You must be ecstatic, and it looks beautiful on your finger! Congratulations.

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock
Lovely! Congrats and enjoy!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful upgrade!

MamaBear

Brilliant_Rock
Lovely upgrade!

Sprinkles&Stones

Brilliant_Rock
lovely! Congrats!

lkhosasi

Rough_Rock
Thanks guys for all your lovely comments. Have a great weekend to everyone.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Looking good! :love::clap: . And the specs please. :Up_to_something:

doberman

Ideal_Rock
Premium
How beautiful ! The metal color of the setting is awesome. And the jewelry box is lovely too.

lkhosasi

Rough_Rock
How beautiful ! The metal color of the setting is awesome. And the jewelry box is lovely too.

Thank you.
Setting was done by local jeweller.

ringo865

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yay!!! @lkhosasi !! Your new diamond is amAZING and you made Jewel of the Week! Love the setting done by your local jeweler, too. Please post a bunch more pictures (side view, etc.) so we may drool over it! CONGRATS on your awesome upgrade (and JOTW!!!)

lkhosasi

Rough_Rock
Yay!!! @lkhosasi !! Your new diamond is amAZING and you made Jewel of the Week! Love the setting done by your local jeweler, too. Please post a bunch more pictures (side view, etc.) so we may drool over it! CONGRATS on your awesome upgrade (and JOTW!!!)

Haha.. TQ for your praise, @ringo865
I will try to take more pictures and post them.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results