shape
carat
color
clarity

Stuller Solstice Setting Type Question

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

sbt

Rough_Rock
Hello everyone (new here!)... I''ve searched the archives here, and there are so many informative posts on this subject (Stuller Solstice), but I can''t seem to find an answer to my question, so I''m appealing to your collective wisdom :)

It appears that there are several types of Stuller Solstice, with the different heads to the knife-edge/bombe/comfort-fit. The "one" I''m looking for has a *more pronounced taper* on the shank as it approaches the head, like in this picture:

untitledfm6.jpg

as opposed to something like this:

15520615_.5ct_14kw.jpg

(which doesn''t seem to taper) I''m pretty sure it''d not just the angle of the photos...

I''m not sure which of the many choices on the Stuller site looks like this (6prong, 14k white gold), and would appreciate it if someone could point me in the right direction..
1.gif

sbt

Rough_Rock
Thanks! Any insight as to how the different shank and head types affect how the ring looks?

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
It's always a personal taste, for me it's important what size of a stone to be set, also finger size.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results