shape
carat
color
clarity

Studs Worth It or Not?

DiamondsNPearls

Brilliant_Rock
So I have two projects I'm working on now: a pear shaped pendant & some diamond earrings that are bigger than my 1/4ctw RBs, I am dreaming of....

asscher studs. Funny right? I was thinking of them as a pendant but then I figured a pear would get much better coverage. I know that asschers are like cushions as in the fact that they face up way smaller than round brilliants but I already have a pair of RBs. Are asscher studs worth it? Should I aim for 2ctw (1ct each) asschers or should I just keep my rounds? I would like to know the diameter/measurements too b/c my ears aren't that big or long (think small/elfish ears lol)

Asscher owners I'd love to hear from you as well. Tell me if I should keep breaking my wallet LOL!!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love asschers, but in rings. I think on the ears rounds are the best choice for their brilliance and being seen at a distance. Rounds face up larger. I just wouldn't do asschers for stud earrings.

DiamondsNPearls

Brilliant_Rock
diamondseeker2006|1457498982|4001918 said:
I love asschers, but in rings. I think on the ears rounds are the best choice for their brilliance and being seen at a distance. Rounds face up larger. I just wouldn't do asschers for stud earrings.

Any reason why? Honestly debating...

ccuheartnurse

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
DS said it best....because rounds face up larger. I love Asschers too (in rings) but in terms of studs, rounds all the way! :appl:

Judy
:))

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I prefer round to asscher earrings because if I didn't have my left and right asscher earrings symmetrical. I would lose my mind! I would spend all day checking mirrors to make sure they were situated in parallel :lol: :lol: :lol:

ccuheartnurse

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
PintoBean|1457501315|4001932 said:
I prefer round to asscher earrings because if I didn't have my left and right asscher earrings symmetrical. I would lose my mind! I would spend all day checking mirrors to make sure they were situated in parallel :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

SO SO SO True!!!!

DiamondsNPearls

Brilliant_Rock
Ok, so no asscher studs for me :bigsmile:

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi have EC studs and LOVE them. I don't notice they spin much after I put them in place and I surely don't mind looking in the mirror to make sure they are still facing the way I want.

iluvshinythings

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
PintoBean|1457501315|4001932 said:

That's my concern too. I have a pair of princess studs that I never wear because they drive me crazy by not staying symmetrical. I do love my round studs though.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results