shape
carat
color
clarity

stop ring rolling sideways?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ScubaStog

Rough_Rock
My ring barely fits over my knuckle, but once on my finger, it rolls to my pinky or to my middle finger, is there some kind of device I can put on it while it''s on my finger to keep it in place? I don''t want to put the hinge and spring b/c of the micropave and halo design.

Any suggestions?

sistagrl2004

Shiny_Rock
MAybe you could have the shank turned into a euro shank or get some sizing balls.

jaz464

Ideal_Rock
I have the same problem. First I used shank beads (in this picture they are actually flatter and are called shank pads).

jhgoigjvg.jpg

jaz464

Ideal_Rock

I didn't find that the beads worked that well, though others have used them with success. This is my ring with a horseshoe sizer, which has been a lifesaver.

ringldfajff.jpg

justjulia

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/12/2007 4:02:16 PM
Author: jazmine

I didn''t find that the beads worked that well, though others have used them with success. This is my ring with a horseshoe sizer, which has been a lifesaver.

Jazmine, that is the coolest thing. I''m so glad you posted a picture of your ring. I may have this done some day.

PearNut

Rough_Rock
Jazmine - do you have a front shot of your ring - it looks beautiful!

jaz464

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/12/2007 4:40:24 PM
Author: PearNut
Jazmine - do you have a front shot of your ring - it looks beautiful!

There are more pics in this thread. Thanks for the compliment, pearnut
9.gif

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/new-wf-wedding-band-updated.46222/

PearNut

Rough_Rock
Jazmine - I loved your thread - so unique and beautiful!

Do you have more shots of the other ring you posted too? The one with the shank pads? Is that yours too?
emteeth.gif

jaz464

Ideal_Rock
Thanks
10.gif
I love it too!

No that is not my ring and I actually don''t even know who owns it. It is just a picture that I found floating around PS.

ScubaStog

Rough_Rock
thanks for the help, I got the two little beads and they seem to be working pretty well... at least when I''m typing and talking with my hands (as we do in the south ya''ll :)

stoprolling0010.jpg

ladykemma

Ideal_Rock
when summer comes your ring will be tighter. as welll as when you get your wedding band it will be tighter.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results