Find your diamond
Find your jewelry
shape
carat
color
clarity

Stones and Settings from Mark Turnowski- ERD

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

shinythings

Shiny_Rock
I thought it would be fun to create a thread of diamonds/diamonds and settings from Mark Turnowski at Engagement Rings Direct. Feel free to add yours! I'll start in no particular order.

I'll be adding mine in a few weeks when it's finished!

Here's lucky sparkle's 3.26ct G SI1 (setting and stone by ERD)

original thread

lucky sparkle.JPG

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
hehe I like this thread.... it has the bonus feature of being *almost* all about cushions ;-)

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~Great thread shinythings!!!! I really love chiguy''s FI''s ring....Gorgeous!!!

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Great idea, he''s made some amazing pieces comparable to leon lately!

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
I can''t resist! My 2.14 E Vs2 ex/ex cushion with .50 and .51 side ex/ex and ex/vg cushions....In my "temporary" setting 2 years later :)

cuex.JPG

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
Closeups are fun! I did try to replace her a few months back, but haven't found one I like better...YET

closecush.JPG

anne_h

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I have to add mine too. I can echo that Mark was great to work with (although seems extremely busy).

More details in the original thread:
https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/ring-completed-pics-and-acknowledgements-included.34326/

Cushion Brilliant
H, VS2
7.39 x 6.77 x 3.96

I got my ring in Oct 2005 and am already thinking of an upgrade! Husband is deciding if he''s okay with that or not... ;-)

Anne

anne_h_cushion_from_ERD.jpg

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/9/2007 4:09:31 PM
Author: Scott 00
ERD did the setting and sidestones...
Original Thread

omg scott - this is such a beautiful peicture of iceberg!!!!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
well he isn''t know as the cushion man for no reason...all of the rings are just gorgeous..

great idea shiny!!

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
I''ve been inspired to change my setting looking at these beauties! Hey Anne, mine is available LOL JK....I know, I TOTALLY have upgrade fever...it comes and goes...

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
shinythings Great thread!!!! This is awesome!!! I am a big cushion fan, and it''s nice to see so many in one place!!! ERD is the cushion KING!!!

gongjoo143

Shiny_Rock
Hi Shinythings - Thanks for posting my ring pic & thread! When I saw the thread about ERD, I was thinking of posting a picture, but lo and behold, it was already there!

I need to post a picture of the ring that Mark made for my mom - a 3ct 3-stone ring in a yellow gold Vatche truffle. It is so gorgeous that all our female relatives drool whenever they see it.

All the other rings in this thread are just amazing. I want a cushion too!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
WOW, these are all drop dead GORGEOUS!!!

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
There is some terrific eye candy on this thread! Mark obviously does incredible work.

lucky sparkle

Rough_Rock
Shinythings: Wow thanks so much for posting my ring up on this thread! I feel so honored.

NYCsparkle: Thanks for all your kind words! I''ve always admired your beautiful bling as well! And your avatar is just awesome.

Just to echo everyone else--Mark Turnowski is simply wonderful. I''m glad we''ve got this thread to acknowledge his magnificent work.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community It's free, join today!
    Glorious Green Diamond Ring
    Glorious Green Diamond Ring
    Phenomenal 3.01ct Cushion Brilliant Cut Engagement Ring
    Phenomenal 3.01ct Cushion Brilliant Cut Engagement Ring
    Love Conquers All- Quarantined and Engaged
    Love Conquers All- Quarantined and Engaged

Need Something Special?

Get a quote from multiple trusted and vetted jewelers.

Holloway Cut Advisor

Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.