shape
carat
color
clarity

stone search...again

lavatea

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks, Rockit, lol!

Thank you all for your comments! I''ve been leaning toward the two blue-green tourmalines myself. But I also have feelers out to possibly have an asscher cut for me, so we''ll see.

I''ve tried to back off a little on this project just so that I don''t rush into something and regret it later. I''ve spoken with JKT, and we''re not starting until September so I have some time for the right stone to find me. In the meantime I made a folder of possibilities and have been narrowing the list a little at a time.

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 6/14/2010 12:01:23 PM
Author: lavatea
Thanks, Rockit, lol!

Thank you all for your comments! I''ve been leaning toward the two blue-green tourmalines myself. But I also have feelers out to possibly have an asscher cut for me, so we''ll see.

I''ve tried to back off a little on this project just so that I don''t rush into something and regret it later. I''ve spoken with JKT, and we''re not starting until September so I have some time for the right stone to find me. In the meantime I made a folder of possibilities and have been narrowing the list a little at a time.
Lavatea,
Patience is a virtue, and I''m so glad you''re taking this slowly, and asking the forum for advice. I think you''ll end up with something truly beautiful that you will take pride in showing off.
1.gif

Rockit

Shiny_Rock
Ditto that.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results