shape
carat
color
clarity

Stock bezel setting for Asschers . . .

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
One more pic.

Bezel asscher setting1.jpg

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
What a cool site Lauren. Dig it!!!!

LD

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Great find Lauren - the prices are ok aren''t they? As you say a good benchman could easily tidy up. It''s a pity because my Asschers are too big but I wonder what size they increase to - did you notice that they mention that if you want have a larger stone it might mean more gold so I''d think a higher price.

soberguy

Brilliant_Rock
Wow. That is exactly why I stared looking at this forum. My little brother manages a Zales store, and told me about it. Trying to get some ideas for a 5th year anniversary ring for my wife. Isn''t that a beautiful setting?

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/26/2009 5:34:00 PM
Author: LovingDiamonds
Great find Lauren - the prices are ok aren't they? As you say a good benchman could easily tidy up. It's a pity because my Asschers are too big but I wonder what size they increase to - did you notice that they mention that if you want have a larger stone it might mean more gold so I'd think a higher price.
Right, I did see that. Looked like in stock form they go up to 7x7 mm. For future Asschers, I may keep to that size.

But, the prices seem to be pretty good. It's almost half what my bezel set e-ring setting cost 3 years ago, but, then, you get what you pay for, you know?
2.gif

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/26/2009 5:38:04 PM
Author: soberguy
Wow. That is exactly why I stared looking at this forum. My little brother manages a Zales store, and told me about it. Trying to get some ideas for a 5th year anniversary ring for my wife. Isn''t that a beautiful setting?

I''m so glad I could help!

So, do tell . . . what kind of stone are you thinking of going for?

Post a thread - we like to help people working on projects here in Colored Stones!
1.gif

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The shank is rather bulky though - do they have a thinner aka more feminine shank?

Kismet

Ideal_Rock
That''s a very interesting site; that asscher setting is nice. Their pave work on their antique styles looks a bit clunky though, or maybe it''s just because it''s magnified.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results