Find your diamond
Find your jewelry
shape
carat
color
clarity

Stock bezel setting for Asschers . . .

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
One more pic.

Bezel asscher setting1.jpg

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
What a cool site Lauren. Dig it!!!!

LD

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Great find Lauren - the prices are ok aren''t they? As you say a good benchman could easily tidy up. It''s a pity because my Asschers are too big but I wonder what size they increase to - did you notice that they mention that if you want have a larger stone it might mean more gold so I''d think a higher price.

soberguy

Brilliant_Rock
Wow. That is exactly why I stared looking at this forum. My little brother manages a Zales store, and told me about it. Trying to get some ideas for a 5th year anniversary ring for my wife. Isn''t that a beautiful setting?

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/26/2009 5:34:00 PM
Author: LovingDiamonds
Great find Lauren - the prices are ok aren't they? As you say a good benchman could easily tidy up. It's a pity because my Asschers are too big but I wonder what size they increase to - did you notice that they mention that if you want have a larger stone it might mean more gold so I'd think a higher price.
Right, I did see that. Looked like in stock form they go up to 7x7 mm. For future Asschers, I may keep to that size.

But, the prices seem to be pretty good. It's almost half what my bezel set e-ring setting cost 3 years ago, but, then, you get what you pay for, you know?

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/26/2009 5:38:04 PM
Author: soberguy
Wow. That is exactly why I stared looking at this forum. My little brother manages a Zales store, and told me about it. Trying to get some ideas for a 5th year anniversary ring for my wife. Isn''t that a beautiful setting?

I''m so glad I could help!

So, do tell . . . what kind of stone are you thinking of going for?

Post a thread - we like to help people working on projects here in Colored Stones!

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The shank is rather bulky though - do they have a thinner aka more feminine shank?

Kismet

Ideal_Rock
That''s a very interesting site; that asscher setting is nice. Their pave work on their antique styles looks a bit clunky though, or maybe it''s just because it''s magnified.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community It's free, join today!
    Our Favorite Jewels from the 2021 Golden Globes
    Our Favorite Jewels from the 2021 Golden Globes
    Paris Hilton is Engaged
    Paris Hilton is Engaged
    Diamonds and Jewelry - Recommended Reads, Part 2
    Diamonds and Jewelry - Recommended Reads, Part 2

Need Something Special?

Get a quote from multiple trusted and vetted jewelers.

Holloway Cut Advisor

Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.