shape
carat
color
clarity

Still_Waiting is...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ringless

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations! Yey for an anniversary proposal! Your ring is beautiful! I''m hoping for an anniversary proposal (or before).. our 8 year is on September 26th :)

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
Congrats!!!!!! What a sweet story!!!!!!!

Still_Waiting

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks everyone! We''re still grinning from ear-to-ear!

I totally should change my name, shouldn''t I? LOL I can''t believe how much fun it is calling everyone and getting emails and everything. Everyone is so completely happy for us. Of course, we are also getting bombarded with the inevitable, "So, have you set a date yet?" Many of our close friends know we''ve been planning on having a destination wedding, so everyone is anxious to know A.S.A.P...and with good reason!
1.gif
We gotta figure out how to pay for it first though!

Thanks again everyone!

LitigatorChick

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats!!!

CristinaRuns26.2

Rough_Rock
Congratulations! Your ring is so pretty
30.gif
Best of luck with wedding planning!

fuzzers

Shiny_Rock
Congrats Still_Waiting!!! It''s beautiful.
30.gif

tlh

Ideal_Rock
congratulations! I''m really happy for you both! What a lovely ring! It sparkles so!

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations! Your ring is lovely, looks very sparkly!
36.gif

les12

Shiny_Rock
oh my goodness, that ring is so lovely!! congratulations on your engagement!!! your fiance(!) saying he loves looking at the ring too is soo sweet! good luck to you both and congrats once again!! yayy!!

trishy

Shiny_Rock
oh what a sweet story!! and a gorgeous ring!!! congrats may you two enjoy the rest of forever together
1.gif

Still_Waiting

Brilliant_Rock
Aww...you guys are all so sweet! I know it''s not the fanciest ring on PS, but I''m really feeling the love! Thank you to all of you! And thank you for helping me survive my LIWitis, too! I really do think PS-this thread in particular-helped! Thanks gals!

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats!!!

Lilac

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations! Enjoy your beautiful ring and new FI!!!
36.gif

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I''m incredibly late to this thread, I found it just now through the under-1-ct pic on SMTR, and I''ve just got to comment: your beautiful ring is simple elegance itself. A very belated congratulations!!

HopeDream

Ideal_Rock
Yay!

Congratulations!

Your ring is gorgeous !

chiquitapet

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations!!! Beautiful ring!!
30.gif
36.gif

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lovely! So happy your wait is over! Congratulations!
36.gif

fuzzers

Shiny_Rock
30.gif
It''s beautiful. Congrats!!

trillionaire

Ideal_Rock
congrats! your ring... simple, elegant... perfect!!!! I love it!

Also, I love that your FI (yay!) was so thoughtful about the timing! I really thought that my FI would propose last X-mas when we spent the holidays with my family, and we were slated to spend the New Years with his. I thought the timing would be perfect, but I guess it wasn''t up to me
28.gif

Glad your FI made the right choice! Welcome to BWW!!!
9.gif

MermaidKelly

Shiny_Rock
1.gif
I''m so happy for you! Congrats!

ringless

Shiny_Rock
How cute! Love your proposal. Your ring is so pretty! Congratulations!!

Bjedifish

Shiny_Rock
Trade
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

FroggyMont

Shiny_Rock
Congrats!!!

Still_Waiting

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 10/8/2009 8:38:21 PM
Author: yssie
I''m incredibly late to this thread, I found it just now through the under-1-ct pic on SMTR, and I''ve just got to comment: your beautiful ring is simple elegance itself. A very belated congratulations!!
Thank you so very much! I think I love it even more than I did when I first received it two months ago.

When we first began talking marriage, I told him that I wanted a six-prong RB white-gold solitaire. Then, as I began looking around, I totally fell in love with halos. Then more time passed (I was a very anxious LIW, LOL!), I found myself loving simple settings and halos equally. Now, I''m SO glad he went with the classic (besides, he can always get me a halo for a RHR
31.gif
). I absolutely love its simplicity and the way it tapers in toward the diamond...mmm...I just love it. And I love it how he always calls me his fiancee. It''s become my habit to respond with, "That''s me!!!"

Being engaged is fun! We''re still so excited about it. But our marriage will be even better!

Still_Waiting

Brilliant_Rock
I just happened to pop over into LIW (I still do from time-to-time) and happened to notice my thread had been revived!

Thank you so much to all of you! I still don''t think I would have made it through the torturous LIW period without all of you. I know it doesn''t really help, but I''m going to say it anyway...It''s worth the wait!

We LOVE being engaged. It really is a ton of fun. Of course, now we''re at the point that it''s time to set a date, which has become slightly stressful, but I''m confident it''ll work out just fine. We''re planning a super low-key destination wedding...oh, it''s going to be so beautiful and so perfect. I can''t wait!

Thank you for your support over the past year or so. I''m so glad we have this venue for venting, encouraging, and just loving each other. I''ve been so happy to find this website!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results