shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW Steven Kirsch Three Stone Ring - In the Making!!

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock
Wow. I'm speechless!

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So amazing! Love love love!

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I'm truly speechless! What a masterpiece! Congrats on your breathtaking ring!

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's amazing! Congrats!

SC86

Shiny_Rock
Amazing! Your stone and ring are TDF!

Puppy4248

Shiny_Rock
starburst|1385095140|3561124 said:
btw, for great pics on a camera phone, try putting a loupe up next to the lens on your camera phone. make sure you have good lighting though! Ok I've given you tips, now post more pics for us!! :appl: :appl: :appl:

Thank you for all of the great comments everyone!! And starburst, thank you for the tip... I don't have a loupe but I will try to get my hands on one. Didn't know that, but makes total sense :) Also, don't think I don't see your ring! GORRRRRGEOUS!!!!!!!! :appl:

Thanks again everyone, I'll start a new chain with better pics, I owe it to you guys for helping me out. Will post as soon as I have them... gotta find some flowers or something, I need to do better this time! :lol:

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my!! It's absolutely amazing! :love:
Like Liz Taylor and Princess Grace all rolled into one unbelievable ring! :appl:
Congrats!!

gemtastic

Shiny_Rock
:lickout: :lickout: :lickout: WOW. 4 ct on a 3.5 finger....is that a record for PS? There can't be a lot of PSrs with a ct weight larger than their finger size......it is AWESOME!!!

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This ring is simply the Cat's MEOWWWWWW!!! It's just perfection!!!! SK did an amazing job! Love everything about it! :love:

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
MY ABSOLUTE FAVORITE RING EVER. BETTER THAN ALL THOSE CELEBRITY HONKERS. AND I JUST Went THRU ALL 242 pages. best, most most beautifulest, perfectest, amazingly amazing ring ever. Yeah, words clearly are inadequate. Where is the you-killed-me icon???

Puppy4248

Shiny_Rock
Rubies-R-Me, gemtastic, Mayk, LLJsmom - thanks so much! You are so kind! I am glad I can finally post something of my own after lurking for so long, Each of your pieces are stunning so I am happy to finally get to join the club :)

I am still trying to get a loupe to take better pics in nice settings, that's one thing I'm definitely failing on... will have better quality pics shortly I hope!

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
PERECT.... it's huge but dainty! may you have a lifetime of happiness that is embodied in this ring.. commitment to your future! wonderful! :twirl:

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Amazing! Congratulations!!!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
First, I want to apologize for missing this when you first posted! November was a crazy busy month and I unfortunately did not keep up here very well. I saw your ring on SK's facebook page and had to come find it!

This is one of the most gorgeous rings I have ever seen!!!! :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

Seriously, it would in my list of top rings of all time! Wonderful job by Steven! :appl:

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
WOW.

Holy... yeah, um, this, all of it!!!
diamondseeker2006|1386710143|3571474 said:
First, I want to apologize for missing this when you first posted! November was a crazy busy month and I unfortunately did not keep up here very well. I saw your ring on SK's facebook page and had to come find it!

This is one of the most gorgeous rings I have ever seen!!!! :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

Seriously, it would in my list of top rings of all time! Wonderful job by Steven! :appl:

... wow.
It's a masterpiece.

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Absolutely breathtaking!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results