shape
carat
color
clarity

Stephb0lt''s Pro Photos!

caroleena

Shiny_Rock
Trade
You are a gorgeous bride! I love everything about your wedding, and the pictures are beautiful too!

Also adore the "open in case of emergency box" - what a great idea!

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Everything was GORGEOUS! And the box is a fantastic idea and also just beautiful! Congratulations!

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your pics are fab!!! Love your colors and location, and I absolutely died over the pic of you sitting on the bed waiting for the guests to arrive. Stunning.

stephbolt

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks to rhbgirl24, caroleena, Thing2, and monnie. It means so much to read all your kind words!

caroleena

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Stephb0lt - think your uncle would be interested in making another in case of emergency box for sale? I''d really like to incorporate that idea into our special day/marriage.

miraclesrule

Ideal_Rock
That is one of the greatest ring shots ever!! Everything looked beautiful!! Congrats!

stephbolt

Brilliant_Rock
Re:

caroleena said:
Stephb0lt - think your uncle would be interested in making another in case of emergency box for sale? I''d really like to incorporate that idea into our special day/marriage.

caroleena, he will be flattered by the offer, but his schedule is such that he really doesn't have a lot of time for his woodworking. I did see some etsy vendors making similar pieces before he offered to make mine.

Thanks miracles! I can't look at the ring shot without craving some candy.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results