shape
carat
color
clarity

Stephb0lt''s Pro Photos!

stephbolt

Brilliant_Rock
Eating cupcakes. We each decided to lick the icing off the toppers before we fed each other. Yeah, we are super classy.

sbcupcakes.jpg

stephbolt

Brilliant_Rock
Ring shot! Love that the candy makes another appearance.

sbringshot.jpg

stephbolt

Brilliant_Rock
Last one! Us taking a breather out on the patio where we had said our vows earlier, while the party raged inside. Thanks so much for looking!

sbpatio.jpg

stephbolt

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 6/25/2010 12:38:48 PM
Author: Clairitek
Dammit Steph... I''m crying AGAIN looking at your wedding pictures. Whats this? Like the third time? So grateful that I got to see this up close and personal. Your wedding kicked ass.
You are too sweet Claritek. Just for that, I won''t post any of the pictures of you making awkward dancing faces.
emwink.gif

Clairitek

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/25/2010 12:56:47 PM
Author: stephb0lt

Dammit Steph... I''m crying AGAIN looking at your wedding pictures. Whats this? Like the third time? So grateful that I got to see this up close and personal. Your wedding kicked ass.
You are too sweet Claritek. Just for that, I won''t post any of the pictures of you making awkward dancing faces.
emwink.gif
Oh go for it. I blame your friend for inducing the weird dancing faces.

loriken214

Ideal_Rock
Love everything about your wedding....CONGRATULATIONS!!!
36.gif

Lori

vc10um

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/25/2010 1:14:02 PM

emwink.gif
Okay, Steph, now you MUST post weird C-tek faces.
27.gif

In all seriousness, though, your pictures are absolutely STUNNING. I adore your dress, your venue, your colors, your cupcakes, and pretty much every little thing you''ve posted! Best of luck to you and your hubby!

stephbolt

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 6/25/2010 1:54:14 PM
Author: vc10um

emwink.gif
27.gif

In all seriousness, though, your pictures are absolutely STUNNING. I adore your dress, your venue, your colors, your cupcakes, and pretty much every little thing you''ve posted! Best of luck to you and your hubby!
Hahaha well since I have her permission...there weren''t that many bad ones of her actually! This is probably the worst. My friend George was king of the dance floor, you see him at his best here, and he was definitely egging Clairitek on.

georgeandclaire.jpg

stephbolt

Brilliant_Rock
And here''s George again, teaching my mom how to dance to Poker Face.

georgepokerface.jpg

stephbolt

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks to Laila, loriken, and vc10um for your kind words!

Prana

Brilliant_Rock
awesome pictures! Your wedding was beautiful, I love all the colors!

vc10um

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/25/2010 1:58:29 PM

Date: 6/25/2010 1:54:14 PM
Author: vc10um

emwink.gif
27.gif

Hahaha well since I have her permission...there weren''t that many bad ones of her actually! This is probably the worst. My friend George was king of the dance floor, you see him at his best here, and he was definitely egging Clairitek on.
Excellent! I love when people let loose on the dance floor!
1.gif
Looks like you had the most perfect day, Steph! Congrats again!

Amanda.Rx

Brilliant_Rock
Your pictures are SOOO beautiful! You looked stunning & the venue was lovely! Congratulations!

merilenda

Brilliant_Rock
Love it! You looked beautiful (love your dress!) and all the details. Both the box and the candy are such awesome ideas!

wannaBMrsH

Brilliant_Rock
Steph! Your photos are amazing! I LOVE your dress and the Emergency Box, LOVE IT!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 6/25/2010 12:38:07 PM
We were absolutely giddy afterwards!
And THAT is The Picture.

Everything looks amazing, and everyone looks so lovely and happy
5.gif

Congratulations!!!

LtlFirecracker

Ideal_Rock
Everything is just amazing. I really enjoyed looking at these photos. Congratulations!

getting excited

Shiny_Rock
Your wedding was gorgeous!! Thanks for sharing the pictures. And thanks for sharing the "in case of emergency" box. That is one of the best wedding ideas I have hever heard!! I love it!

slg47

Ideal_Rock
ditto, the in case of emergency box is such a great idea! your wedding was beautiful, thanks so much for sharing the pictures
30.gif
30.gif

weddings make me all
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
Congrats! What lovely pics!!! SO incredibly beautiful that I teared up looking at them! Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

idreamofcushions

Brilliant_Rock
Everything looked absolutely gorgeous!! I love your dress and your overall look, so classic, vintage and romantic! You were a beautiful bride! And I love that your uncle made that box for you, what a beautiful keepsake. Congrats, Mrs!!

ilovesparkles

Ideal_Rock
OMG another magazine worthy wedding! Everything was just gorgeous! And I got to say I love the color of your BM gowns since I chose it as well
30.gif
Congratulations again and thank you for sharing so many photos from your beautiful wedding!

sunnyd

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful pics!!!

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful!!! Your photog did a great job!!!! You two looked stunning!!!

doodle

Brilliant_Rock
A) You''re gorgeous! And I love that dress. B) Your man''s face in the pic of y''all laughing at the Best Man''s speech is too cute--I love it when someone gets THAT cracked up! C) OHMYFREAKINGFRACKINGSOMETHING (sorry; in my exuberance, I couldn''t think of a word that wasn''t too profane for pricescope!), I am now officially obsessed with the box idea!!!!!!!!!!!! My BFF is getting married in September, she''s a total sap with stuff like this, and I know she would adore that idea. Wonder if I could pull it off as a surprise for her...

AustenNut

Brilliant_Rock
What a beautiful wedding! I especially loved the emergency box idea, but you posted so many other lovely things. Ah, at least one other PSer got to enjoy it! Congratulations to you and your husband!

purselover

Ideal_Rock
Great pics- you were such a stunning bride!!

hoofbeats95

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous photos! :) Would you be willing to share what your dress is? It''s stunning!

stephbolt

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks to girlface, Amanda.Rx, merilenda, wannaBMrsH, yssie, LtlFirecracker, getting excited, slg47, princessplease, idreamofcushions, ilovesparkles, sunnyd, Luckyeshe, doodle, AustenNut, purselover, and hoofbeats95. All your kind worlds mean so much!

hoofbeats95, the dress is by Casablanca and it is style number 1860.

hoofbeats95

Brilliant_Rock
I knew it was Casa! Dang it. I so want a casa dress
7.gif

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results