shape
carat
color
clarity

Stealing earring ideas ;)

ForteKitty

Ideal_Rock
I love these... http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330586596940&ssPageName=STRK:MESINDXX:IT

but they're obviously very expensive and i'm not Liz Taylor.

So i got these tsavorites from Tan, and i have two small emerald cut clear gems i plan on putting on top. They will have plain baskets.

Should i make the tsavorite into dangles so i can switch out the top easier?

eta: The color is almost identical to the video screenshot, and not so much the frontal shot. The size is about 9x6mm. :)

tan tsav pair.jpg

tan tsav pair 2.JPG

tan tsav pair 3.JPG

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow! Beautiful! :love:

ooo~Shiney!

Brilliant_Rock
Those ought to make a beautiful pair of earrings, dangles or not...
I love that gorgeous green !! :love: :love: :love:

sphenequeen

Brilliant_Rock
What about a beautiful micropave around the Tsavorite with a simple hook and lever-back. That way, you can wear them dressy or day to day.

pregcurious

Ideal_Rock
I'm confused. What do you mean by "switching out the tops". Do you mean you can make the earrings so that you can wear them with and without the diamond?

I agree with sphenequeen. A halo made of 0.5 ct stones would look really delicate and really make the color pop, especially if you have dark hair, or at night.

ForteKitty

Ideal_Rock
Thanks Mayk and ooo~shiney!!

pregcurious- i meant making the tsav w/ a hoop on top. The studs go thru the hoop so they can be worn w/ or w/o the tsav danglies.the tsavs will dangle just below the studs, so they "appear" to be attached.

sphenequeen- i'd love to add a pave halo to them, but the weight really limits my options. My earlobes are really thin, so hooks tend to weigh them down and look... saggy. i can't even wear hoops bigger than huggies because they feel too heavy. w/ studs, i can clamp them real tight and they feel more secure. :)

davi_el_mejor

Brilliant_Rock
I am so glad you got that pair! And what a great deal! I was watching those. THEY ARE GORGEOUS :love:

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
A well coloured pair!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results