shape
carat
color
clarity

Stacking Wedding Bands?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 11/16/2004 3:34:42 PM
Author: reena
it's from estatediamondjewelry.com, but of course i would ask my love leon to make it for me
Wow! That's it! How about two colors ? White and fancy diamonds perhaps... I think there is something close (a Rio Know ring) with whites and pinks on Garry's site
1.gif

EZ-Monet

Rough_Rock
Greetings reena,
I was glad to read that you may consider having something “made” by Leon, as then you might be able to have it conform to the shape of your current ring and thus make the stacking issue moot. I was going to recommend Mark Morrell as I have direct experience with his mastery, but he has temporarily paused starting new projects. I would hope that whatever your choice, the result will fill your heart.

reena

Ideal_Rock
Ana--two colors would be amazing!! i''m not sure about the pink, though . . . too trendy for me i think. i prefer something that looks more classic/antique. what color would give it that look? champagne perhaps? or maybe sapphire...

thanks EZMonet! i think i''ll wear the band on the other hand though--i think a band would be pretty tough to pair with my e-ring---so conforming shape shouldn''t be too much of an issue.

do you guys think that the style of this ring sufficiently complients the style of my e-ring (even though they''ll be on different hands)?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results