shape
carat
color
clarity

Stack of the Day with Moissy! Share yours!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock

llc328

Rough_Rock
Another antique cushion but with diamonds in black rhodium.

9FE568A1-46F6-4A8E-88DD-0C6237575C54.jpeg

We need a “Love” button here aside from the “like” one!
And my smileys that I can use on here are gone .. for some odd reason?!?....or I’d post one!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
F95C8E89-6257-41D6-BA0C-1F3B614AC0DC.png
I love this!.. do you have any pictures of it after David softened the points? , please post one if you do
Yes..Here you go! It’s a small change but it made all the difference to me..

Attachments

• DE97E327-EBF4-4ABB-822A-3C233B375201.jpeg
    DE97E327-EBF4-4ABB-822A-3C233B375201.jpeg
    128 KB · Views: 127

llc328

Rough_Rock
F95C8E89-6257-41D6-BA0C-1F3B614AC0DC.png

Yes..Here you go! It’s a small change but it made all the difference to me..

Oh!!! Yes! I can see the difference .. either way it’s a BEAUTY!, :kiss2:...but I Must say I can see “me” and my taste, preferring the softened points .... Its Stunning!!! ..And oh! I seem to have my smileys back!:dance:

llc328

Rough_Rock
Stack of the day that I wish I could actually fit on my finger all at one time. Not hard to pick out which ones are moissanite.

5847D78E-87B8-42E2-ACC4-4D8F4A5E2303.jpeg

Wow! I LOVE them all! What a Beautiful collection!:kiss2:

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh!!! Yes! I can see the difference .. either way it’s a BEAUTY!, :kiss2:...but I Must say I can see “me” and my taste, preferring the softened points .... Its Stunning!!! ..And oh! I seem to have my smileys back!:dance:
:kiss2:

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock

bludiva

Ideal_Rock
Premium
thank you, @Mamabean that is a tianyu special :lol::lol::lol: you can find many angsty posts from me on the tianyu thread fretting over whether it would come out ok

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
thank you, @Mamabean that is a tianyu special :lol::lol::lol: you can find many angsty posts from me on the tianyu thread fretting over whether it would come out ok
Hahaha..Okay.. I’ll head over there!

bludiva

Ideal_Rock
Premium
i missed the 2nd part of your question, it is indeed a scissor cut with graduated frenchie sides and they did a good job on it as far as i can tell =)

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
i missed the 2nd part of your question, it is indeed a scissor cut with graduated frenchie sides and they did a good job on it as far as i can tell =)
I think they did a great job! They did my OEC and princess earrings and pendant. The cut on the princess stones are absolutely gorgeous. I just had them made too big..That’s my fault...

swaye2010

Brilliant_Rock
5613F2F2-0739-46A8-BFDE-E9891D78F860.jpeg I’ll play!...I love looking at all the gorgeous Bling!!:love:. Here is my new platinum solitaire from @swaye2010 (that I LOVE) .....paired with a Vintage single cut diamond eternity band ...my new Favorite Combo!:kiss2:
...edited to add that the Moissanite is a 10mm... G/H color Hearts and Arrows from Tianyu Gems....
Looks perfect on your finger. I am so glad you are happy with it. The mixed metals look great too! You can never go wrong with a solitaire!

swaye2010

Brilliant_Rock
I think they did a great job! They did my OEC and princess earrings and pendant. The cut on the princess stones are absolutely gorgeous. I just had them made too big..That’s my fault...
Did you get your blue moissy pendant yet from David? I had my aquamarine cut and it could look very light too so I am putting it in a bezel to bring out the color. I will be interested to see how the blue moissy compares in color. Some of the smaller ones were hard to tell they were even blue but I can see the color in your’s.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
F66926A9-171E-4E09-8A58-7FF5D51563AC.jpeg 7D7E4AEF-7943-49B4-8718-244D21C62A3B.jpeg 5F294FA8-200B-4395-9A47-1EA56816F07C.jpeg 22628184-A4AE-46C6-A324-7C5C09C782C1.png
Did you get your blue moissy pendant yet from David? I had my aquamarine cut and it could look very light too so I am putting it in a bezel to bring out the color. I will be interested to see how the blue moissy compares in color. Some of the smaller ones were hard to tell they were even blue but I can see the color in your’s.
Yes! I posted it somewhere..Here you go! I love it! I put it next to my tianyu def..It photographs bluer than real life.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
It’s very light...I wish it was a little bluer but after having it for a while I can see it better...especially next to white.

swaye2010

Brilliant_Rock
It’s very light...I wish it was a little bluer but after having it for a while I can see it better...especially next to white.
Thanks for posting! I can tell it’s blue but still pretty light. I will see how the aqua compares. I kept going back and forth but no one had ordered a sizable blue one moissy yet from the Chinese companies. I think you were the first!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks for posting! I can tell it’s blue but still pretty light. I will see how the aqua compares. I kept going back and forth but no one had ordered a sizable blue one moissy yet from the Chinese companies. I think you were the first!
I wanted to find a stone to put in my old setting until I could find an aquamarine. The setting is so low and gemstones are deep..so took a chance and bought the blue moissy. It was so pretty I had to do something with it. It’s a chunky monkey...@missy uses this term all the time and I love it.. I’m very happy with it..

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
I missed wearing my AVEC..so paired it with my diamond baguette and round bar band...This is the first time I wore it this way. I’m not a big fan of the bar setting so don’t wear it much. I’m trying to wear all the bands I don’t wear...I like it for a change! I tried to zoom out my ugly old hands...:sick:
08D0B7F0-7DC0-48C1-BE78-0DFF64AE06E7.jpeg

swaye2010

Brilliant_Rock
I missed wearing my AVEC..so paired it with my diamond baguette and round bar band...This is the first time I wore it this way. I’m not a big fan of the bar setting so don’t wear it much. I’m trying to wear all the bands I don’t wear...I like it for a change! I tried to zoom out my ugly old hands...:sick:
I really like the way this looks. The baguette bar and round set is a very popular moissanite choice but most people are disappointed by the lack of sparkle with the baguettes. They look really good together IMO.

This is not the right place for it but I got the first pictures of my ring. @christydanielle and I are sort of ring twins but mine is different underneath. Look at the difference the bezel color did to the blue.
CC973833-260B-41DD-9B12-27ACEC09CF65.jpeg
F3D9500B-CBAD-4DCE-869C-79B7C867D53F.jpeg

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
I really like the way this looks. The baguette bar and round set is a very popular moissanite choice but most people are disappointed by the lack of sparkle with the baguettes. They look really good together IMO.

This is not the right place for it but I got the first pictures of my ring. @christydanielle and I are sort of ring twins but mine is different underneath. Look at the difference the bezel color did to the blue.
I love it! The blue is gorgeous! I love the setting! Is that the aquamarine?
My baguette bar band with the AVEC are diamonds. I read that moissy smaller stones don’t sparkle as much. I like to wear my diamond bands with my moissy rings.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sorry to repeat the theme but I only have one WB with me so this is all I can share for now...in the car yesterday AM heading into NYC. It was predawn hours but the bling was keeping me alert. Or as alert as possible on a few hours sleep.::)

avcmoissyheadedtonyc.png

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

AMAZING. Gorgeous. Swoon!:kiss2:

And your hands are lovely too Joanne!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Wow, beautiful!:love:

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Sorry to repeat the theme but I only have one WB with me so this is all I can share for now...in the car yesterday AM heading into NYC. It was predawn hours but the bling was keeping me alert. Or as alert as possible on a few hours sleep.::)

avcmoissyheadedtonyc.png
Soooooo pretty! I’m so happy you have a moissy and know why @Slick1 and I love them!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
AMAZING. Gorgeous. Swoon!:kiss2:

And your hands are lovely too Joanne!
Thank you sweet @missy but no they’re not...hahaha..I inherited hands that could be on a 100 year old woman....I just appreciate that they still work..;)2

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock

avcmoissyheadedtonyc.png
I love your wb with it...I do think you deserve to get a new old band for a pick me up...I think you deserve it...#enablethebling

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love your wb with it...I do think you deserve to get a new old band for a pick me up...I think you deserve it...#enablethebling

Aww thanks. I think we all deserve as much bling as our hearts desire but sadly we cannot indulge our every wish and whim. I wish. If I told you what the vet bills were to date you would faint. I am numb to it at this point but let's just say if I was still working a year salary would barely cover the vet bills once we are said and done. And that is if we are lucky. Yup. So no (more) bling for me and I am OK with that. I just want our furbabies to get well. I would trade all my bling for that. I know you would too sweet Joanne. (((Hugs))) for all your kind and generous and warm support and caring. You are the best. XO.

swaye2010

Brilliant_Rock
I love it! The blue is gorgeous! I love the setting! Is that the aquamarine?
My baguette bar band with the AVEC are diamonds. I read that moissy smaller stones don’t sparkle as much. I like to wear my diamond bands with my moissy rings.
Yes, the bezel really helped darken the aqua color. It looked too light unset.

Not sure what is going on with your furbabies but I hope they are getting better. I had a rough year with mine too. Very hard.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yes, the bezel really helped darken the aqua color. It looked too light unset.

Not sure what is going on with your furbabies but I hope they are getting better. I had a rough year with mine too. Very hard.
You must be thrilled with your ring...It’s so gorgeous. Where did you get your aquamarine and setting? I’m looking for two gemstones...one of which may be an aquamarine..
Missy’s kitties have been having a really hard time with Roundworm..not me. I feel so bad for her...

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results