shape
carat
color
clarity

Stack of the day thread

MMtwo

Ideal_Rock
This ring is a bit too small and should be resized but I just can’t part with her. Love this band with her I scored years ago on EBay. The second picture is next to the tree and you can see how crisp the flower details are on the band.

C353F2CF-915F-4FE5-B0A6-2EB99E247288.jpeg

8AD236AC-5D73-4A54-999A-A2F3BD45794F.jpeg

I love this so much!!!!!!! AN absolute beauty!

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@MMtwo, thank you friend! Maybe we will be seeing one from you soon ;-)

bling_dream19

Ideal_Rock
That's the best! It's like finding clothes in the attic that you had stored away! That just happened to me lol. Fabulous it happened to you with jewelry!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
@MamaBee Love it! So happy you found one!! And it looks exactly like the stack I wear with a the similar solitaire sandwiched between the frenchie and bag band!!

I would love to see them @Slickk! I mainly wore my solitaire on the end with two bands together. I found I really like the ER in the middle.

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@MamaBee I love the symmetry. Might be the math teacher in me! :lol:

My set is Post #892 in this thread

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
@MamaBee I love the symmetry. Might be the math teacher in me! :lol:

My set is Post #892 in this thread

Thank you @Slickk! It does look like my stack! I’m really miss my baguette band after seeing yours!

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium

I have always loved your set. I saw it years ago, without the beautiful ruby eternity, and it solidified my love of a classic solitaire & plain gold band.

oldcutclubmember

Brilliant_Rock
Your bands are stunning!! Are those from Cvb?

Thank you!!

The FC and OEC alternating band is the “Hannah” from Single Stone in platinum.

The plain milgrained platinum band is from Etsy. It’s handforged and I was able to order it exactly to my specification 1.5mm tall x 1.8mm wide (tiny bit taller and wider than the listing). I also asked for satin finish with a slightly flatter top vs. a domed top.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results