shape
carat
color
clarity

Stack of the day thread

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you!! I love yellow gold so much. I'd say 90% of my jewelry is yg :D It's been that way forever

Much of mine is as well. There is such a warmth about it. I have mixed in some white gold but most of my settings are minimal so not so noticeable. I also love mixed metals. Your bracelets are just stunning though - yellow gold at its peak!

Star gazer

Shiny_Rock
Much of mine is as well. There is such a warmth about it. I have mixed in some white gold but most of my settings are minimal so not so noticeable. I also love mixed metals. Your bracelets are just stunning though - yellow gold at its peak!

Thank you! Yes I love mixed metals too, I have a tri coloured gold necklace that is pretty sweet. I've been (newly) admiring some rose gold pieces online lately too :D

Star gazer

Shiny_Rock
Whoops *wear, not where

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I never wear this anymore. It's probably been a year or more. Brought it out today. PXL_20230202_165058140.MP.jpg

@elizat, this is absolutely gorgeous and so up my alley :love: You have the most beautiful pieces and I always enjoy seeing them. I'm glad you brought out this beauty today!

elizat

Ideal_Rock
@elizat, this is absolutely gorgeous and so up my alley :love: You have the most beautiful pieces and I always enjoy seeing them. I'm glad you brought out this beauty today!

Thank you! I normally only wear bands on a daily basis, if I'm honest. I have quite a few of those and they feel easier to wear than larger rings, so the larger items usually just sit!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
@elizat It’s gorgeous! I love it!

springsparkle

Shiny_Rock
Love this look :kiss2:

Have we ever had any details on your solitaire? And can we have them plus a billion pictures from every angle, please?

Thank you!! I got my solitaire almost 8 years ago and posted about it on PS back then, under my old username. Couldn’t sign into that username when I came back to PS recently . :confused: There are lots of pics in these posts!

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you!! I got my solitaire almost 8 years ago and posted about it on PS back then, under my old username. Couldn’t sign into that username when I came back to PS recently . :confused: There are lots of pics in these posts!

Ah, I remember you now! And I still love your solitaire!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results