shape
carat
color
clarity

Stack of the day thread

Agnasia

Shiny_Rock
I’m enjoying wearing bands at the moment and thinking of getting more, this thread is such an enabler!

Today I’ve been wearing my platinum wedding band with a pave band and I like the look, although it spins so keen to get a full eternity in platinum (this is white gold). Any suggestions for a fairly inexpensive option but that is still decent quality (although this might be a big ask!)??

6210F857-15CF-4B60-87EE-304F12BD97BA.jpeg

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Today I have my .72c elongated princess cut paired with my 1ct emerald cut band. I love the triangle claws on this band. 6F199EE5-DC5F-4B79-9B02-B064AB78CA1A.jpeg

I LOVE LOVE LOVE your elongated princess cut! I also love the band..They’re perfect together.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
970A6B7E-94AB-4C00-B98B-09D9FEA32A2C.jpeg

The photo is really creepy! It looks like a ghost is wearing it! The sun was so bright it cast a weird light onto my hand!

mustangchi

Brilliant_Rock
970A6B7E-94AB-4C00-B98B-09D9FEA32A2C.jpeg

The photo is really creepy! It looks like a ghost is wearing it! The sun was so bright it cast a weird light onto my hand!

This ring is so pretty! Have we seen it before? Maybe I missed, tell us more about it!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
This ring is so pretty! Have we seen it before? Maybe I missed, tell us more about it!

Thank you @mustangchi..I had a diamond cushion in this setting. I pulled out the diamond and reset it two more times until I was happy with the reset. David Klass found a natural blue sapphire to fit in the halo setting by rebuilding the bezel. He’s amazing. I loved the ring so much so I knew I had to find a colored stone to put in it. I’m very happy with it now.
3AE04FE7-22F9-4CEB-98CC-0751F0B6682D.jpeg

mustangchi

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you @mustangchi..I had a diamond cushion in this setting. I pulled out the diamond and reset it two more times until I was happy with the reset. David Klass found a natural blue sapphire to fit in the halo setting by rebuilding the bezel. He’s amazing. I loved the ring so much so I knew I had to find a colored stone to put in it. I’m very happy with it now.
3AE04FE7-22F9-4CEB-98CC-0751F0B6682D.jpeg

It's really pretty David did a great job and I love the color of the sapphire!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
The golden light at the end of the day is probably my favorite.
F2588C64-59F4-490F-9575-20D681D655A3.jpeg

24B3709B-CAFE-486C-B6E6-B40903135A81.jpeg

I keep going back to these photos @YadaYadaYada..I LOVE this ring. The diamonds looks like liquid gold. The setting is perfect for them. I would be staring at it all day long. Mesmerizing.. :kiss2:

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I keep going back to these photos @YadaYadaYada..I LOVE this ring. The diamonds looks like liquid gold. The setting is perfect for them. I would be staring at it all day long. Mesmerizing.. :kiss2:

Aw thank you, I do admire this beauty all day, everyday. Unlike me, she never takes a bad picture ;)2

tetetoby30

Rough_Rock
My recent E/W radiant up grade, stacked with a .50 channel set, and 2mm gold band. Don't know if this will be my final "stack" but its what I am sporting at the moment. I am dropping hints for the TIFFANY 18K Yellow Gold T True Narrow Ring for Christmas, so we will see...lol.

image3.jpeg image0 (3).jpeg

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
My recent E/W radiant up grade, stacked with a .50 channel set, and 2mm gold band. Don't know if this will be my final "stack" but its what I am sporting at the moment. I am dropping hints for the TIFFANY 18K Yellow Gold T True Narrow Ring for Christmas, so we will see...lol.

image3.jpeg image0 (3).jpeg

It’s beautiful! I love radiants..I also love that you set it e/w..Perfect upgrade!

CHRISTY-DANIELLE

Ideal_Rock
A different kind of stack of the day....
For years I've wanted to upgrade my dh's beat up original 10k yg band . He finally agreed after mangling the band working in the garage (band saved him from injury though! ;-) )
I found a vintage "new old stock" Artcarved 14kwg band with milgrain. He loves it! So I'm showing off for him !
20220903_153920.jpg

*edit to add: the same seller has a matching band in my size. I'm so tempted! I would love to have matching bands again. I don't NEED it but this romantic fool WANTS it....

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
For years I've wanted to upgrade my dh's beat up original 10k yg band . He finally agreed after mangling the band working in the garage (band saved him from injury though! ;-) )
I found a vintage "new old stock" Artcarved 14kwg band with milgrain. He loves it! So I'm showing off for him !
20220903_153920.jpg

*edit to add: the same seller has a matching band in my size. I'm so tempted! I would love to have matching bands again. I don't NEED it but this romantic fool WANTS it....

I think it’s a very romantic idea. :kiss2:

MamaBear

Brilliant_Rock
20220903_153920.jpg

DO IT!!!! (Coming from a romantic fool.. :kiss2:)

RMOO

Brilliant_Rock
20220903_153920.jpg

Seems like fate is telling you to do it, having it in your size and all!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
20220903_153920.jpg

Go for it! Sounds like fate to me!

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
20220903_153920.jpg

I kinda love this idea! I had to change my like to a love when I read your edit @CHRISTY-DANIELLE .
Do it!! Rhr!!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results