shape
carat
color
clarity

Stack of the day thread

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
@Daisys and Diamonds It’s so weird because once the day goes on when I’m home out
of the humidity the rings are loose. Thank you for the sympathy..haha

Fabtwinsmom

Brilliant_Rock
EE201E14-D002-4B44-82A2-4EDAE85E4C8B.jpeg M A721328F-D40A-4792-9AE8-DF070B1A2C2B.jpeg

I usually go for this simple stack most days.
@Petalouda, pretty stack! Is the band with French cut or baguette diamonds? I’m ‘borrowing’ my DH‘s Love anniversary ring since it doesn’t quite fit him anymore and really like how you stack yours. What size is each diamond if you don’t mind me asking?

P

Petalouda

@Petalouda, pretty stack! Is the band with French cut or baguette diamonds? I’m ‘borrowing’ my DH‘s Love anniversary ring since it doesn’t quite fit him anymore and really like how you stack yours. What size is each diamond if you don’t mind me asking?

Thank you for your compliments! They are French cuts. I am not fully sure about the size of each diamond. I do know the ring is 2.2mm wide.

Vanilla Bling

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I’m trying out my new Trinity ring with a skinny diamond eternity band and Winter. I was afraid Winter would chew into the Trinity. It’s like the first scratch on a new car..:lol: It’s not comfortable this way though..Oh well…
B376BCFA-F712-4A08-95AB-1F15AB06FCFD.jpeg

So pretty I think they look great together :kiss2:

Fabtwinsmom

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you for your compliments! They are French cuts. I am not fully sure about the size of each diamond. I do know the ring is 2.2mm wide.
Thanks for letting me know! Is that one of CvB’s?

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Can you wear the trinity band with your beautiful ering alone?
Can you exchange it for the larger size?

@Slick1 I cut that tag off too soon so I can’t return it. My fingers swell in the heat. I can wear it on my left hand..but I really purchased it for my right hand. It’s fine by itself...I may buy a larger size diamond eternity for the right hand. I would have to put the trinity on first and then the diamond band. It never ends! :roll:
*Edited to say I purchased a skinny 1.7 diamond eternity band through Etsy in a size larger than I usually wear on that finger. That should work..

Last edited:

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock

goldnsilver

Shiny_Rock
Terrible phone photo but I was admiring my new-to-me antique 1897 starburst ring (one on middle finger) at the window.

I've been giving my ring collection an overhaul (phasing out most silver and 9k gold, focus on comfy wearable pieces) so these are all relatively new vintage/antique acquisitions, that are tiding me over until I get my e-ring back from rehabbing which is going to take a while ( :(().

20210626_140403_500.jpg

Tourmaline

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I just received the 1.5mm diamond platinum eternity to add to the 1.5mm 24k gold band I’ve been wearing with my (platinum) solitaire. I’m not sure if I like the eternity band with the others.

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I just received the 1.5mm diamond platinum eternity to add to the 1.5mm 24k gold band I’ve been wearing with my (platinum) solitaire. I’m not sure if I like the eternity band with the others.

83CA69C7-14B0-47AE-8F1D-C7572E7987F5.jpeg

Why not? I think it looks lovely! But what is bothering you about it?

Fabtwinsmom

Brilliant_Rock

83CA69C7-14B0-47AE-8F1D-C7572E7987F5.jpeg

Love it! I think it balances the set.

Tourmaline

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Why not? I think it looks lovely! But what is bothering you about it?

It's the whiteness of the diamonds and modern-ness of the eternity ring. Of course, they and it are tiny, so I may be nitpicking.

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's the whiteness of the diamonds and modern-ness of the eternity ring. Of course, they and it are tiny, so I may be nitpicking.

Do you think it would work better with a single cut or antique band? Or just matching color?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results