shape
carat
color
clarity

Stack of the day thread

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Winter with my recent reset of my round and baguette platinum band, and my new to me platinum baguette band. I’m loving this combo! Please excuse my hand sanitized dry hand!
EB6B5E12-2F1D-4582-B1FF-3666DF1B1E92.png

OdetteOdile

Brilliant_Rock
Winter with my recent reset of my round and baguette platinum band, and my new to me platinum baguette band. I’m loving this combo! Please excuse my hand sanitized dry hand!

Stunning!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Still one of my favorite stacks

20210527_132030.jpg 20210527_131815.jpg

My pictures are always so huge that it's embarrassing!!!

I love this stack @Gussie!
My photos are always large..I have no idea how to make them smaller..:roll2:

Gussie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Adore Gussie! What is the bottom band?

It's the "Vintage Single Cut Pave" band by Victor.

I don't know if they are single cuts or full cuts though. I told him that I really didn't care about which cut but I like the vintage style with each stone having 4 beads. Definitely a band I wear a lot!

hathalove

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
It's the "Vintage Single Cut Pave" band by Victor.

I don't know if they are single cuts or full cuts though. I told him that I really didn't care about which cut but I like the vintage style with each stone having 4 beads. Definitely a band I wear a lot!

I love it and this entire stack! I am curious if you had gone custom with your Margot would you have considered yellow gold? I know you wear a lot of yellow like I do. Or would you have stayed platinum like it is currently?

Gussie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love it and this entire stack! I am curious if you had gone custom with your Margot would you have considered yellow gold? I know you wear a lot of yellow like I do. Or would you have stayed platinum like it is currently?

That is a question that has crossed my mind so many times. I really don't think I would want my ering in yg, at least not the prongs. Totally custom, I might want the shank yg. But I don't know, I love mixing metals and there is something very special about an ering in all platinum.

CSpan

Brilliant_Rock

I am loving that baguette band. They are so hard to find and just make everything look sleek.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
I am loving that baguette band. They are so hard to find and just make everything look sleek.

Thank you @CSpan ..I have a wider Tiffany band that has shorter baguettes. The new one has longer baguettes..It does seem sleeker than the Tiffany....The baguette and round band is a chainsaw because the rounds stick out. I purchased this one because it was preloved and much less expensive than the Tiffany band. I didn’t want the Tiffany one to get chewed up. Now I love this band...I‘m not too happy about it getting chewed up either!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Bought this rose gold band off LT over the weekend so figured I would give it a spin today.

CE78BE01-A9D5-4DD3-B80D-3D6B07A5BDDA.jpeg

@YadaYadaYada I just love your new ring..the whole package...It looks like liquid gold. The rose colored band looks gorgeous with it. I‘ve told you before..but you have the knack! I can’t put together stacks like you!

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks so much @MamaBee, you are too sweet. If only I had the finger real estate some of the other lucky ladies have!

Of course this stack is no longer since I reset that diamond BUT I pretty much wear that rose gold band with my new setting all the time. Can’t go wrong with a plain band.

Your newest stack with your round and baguettes is gorgeous, give yourself more credit. You’re doing great.

hathalove

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
That is a question that has crossed my mind so many times. I really don't think I would want my ering in yg, at least not the prongs. Totally custom, I might want the shank yg. But I don't know, I love mixing metals and there is something very special about an ering in all platinum.

Thank you for sharing! I have always loved your stylings... I know what you mean about an all Plat e-ring too. Just something about it.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks so much @MamaBee, you are too sweet. If only I had the finger real estate some of the other lucky ladies have!

Of course this stack is no longer since I reset that diamond BUT I pretty much wear that rose gold band with my new setting all the time. Can’t go wrong with a plain band.

Your newest stack with your round and baguettes is gorgeous, give yourself more credit. You’re doing great.

Haha @YadaYadaYada I went back to look at your ring! I was mesmerized by the diamond...I do know what your new setting looks like....It’s also gorgeous...Whatever you have I love! :lol:

oncrutchesrightnow

Ideal_Rock
Well, mine is a little different than the rest I think but here goes my very first comment/post here.

“Tell me you are an 80’s girl....without telling me you are an 80’s girl.” :lol-2:

CC04CED3-0AFE-44B4-AAAC-3F147325BF0E.jpeg

:lol: :lol::lol:

I can see the haircut that goes along with it!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous. Utterly gorgeous.

Thank you @mrs-b! I’m very happy with the redo of my round and baguette band. The other band is the new to me one I just purchased.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results