shape
carat
color
clarity

Stack of the day thread

munchee

Brilliant_Rock
My ultimate wedding band stack with the addition of the VC French cut eternity band thanks to @NicoleNeedsHelp =)2

I’m supposed to be working but I keep getting distracted! I think I like the new band even more than my wedding band as it has slightly bigger stones. DSS strikes even with wedding bands it seems LOL

F5E9F8FF-1267-49D8-AEE8-C4C1D8B7E0B5.jpeg

Love love love your stack!!!! Where do you get the bottom one??? The top one is the one from VC right?

RMOO

Brilliant_Rock
Pears and sapphire today 35108B24-ED95-4D23-B063-B72D3CD37CF4.jpeg

What a great stack! And that pear (drool!) Can you tell me how wide those bands and your e-ring are?

Neptune

Ideal_Rock
Oh my, that color! I don‘t know anything about colored stones, but your combo is dreamy!

Thank you. I'm glad you like them together. Seeing all these nice ring inspired me to reconnect with my 5-stone again. It's been a while. Come on over to CS forum when you're ready, they could be as fun as diamonds and then some, lol!

caolsen

Brilliant_Rock
What a great stack! And that pear (drool!) Can you tell me how wide those bands and your e-ring are?

Happy too. The plain wedding ring is a 2 mm, round, comfort style platinum band. The round cut sapphires with the white gold rim is 2mm as well but not rounded, and the bezel, bubble one is a tick under 2 mm - it’s a 3/4 eternity. Both of those are white gold.

The tri-wire on the pear is also 2 mm In platinum.

So the whole stack is about 8 mm.

meely

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Sorry to thread jack really quick one, I’ve posted on my own thread but no response yet. Do you size up with just your bands or with your engagement ring too? I want to wear 3-4 rings at a time but if I size up my engagement ring I would never be able to wear it alone or with just one band as it would fall off. Any advice?

Mlh

Brilliant_Rock
Sorry to thread jack really quick one, I’ve posted on my own thread but no response yet. Do you size up with just your bands or with your engagement ring too? I want to wear 3-4 rings at a time but if I size up my engagement ring I would never be able to wear it alone or with just one band as it would fall off. Any
Sorry to thread jack really quick one, I’ve posted on my own thread but no response yet. Do you size up with just your bands or with your engagement ring too? I want to wear 3-4 rings at a time but if I size up my engagement ring I would never be able to wear it alone or with just one band as it would fall off. Any advice?

Hi @meely, I can tell you what I did. My new ering is a 5. The day I went in to get the new ring my finger was a bit swollen. We made it a 5. My prior one was 4.75. My plain band is 4.5. My seven stone is a 5. The ruby band is 5.25. Sometimes the smaller ones feel a bit tight, some days the 5s are a bit loose. The ruby band is a bit big, but when I wear it behind the ering or stacked with another band, it is fine. So I guess it is personal preference whether to size up a bit. Hope that helps.

jbake

Brilliant_Rock

My engagement ring is a 5.75, all my bands are a size 6. I can comfortably wear a few bands with my engagement ring or my engagement ring by itself.

meely

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Thanks @jbake and @Mlh
I think I am going to keep with a 4.75 for my engagement ring and then size up to 5.25 for my bands. That allows room if my fingers get bigger and also means I can wear things on my right finger which is a 5.25. I was wondering about a 5.5 but I think that’s going to look too big next to my engagement ring even though it might be totally future proof!

bling_dream19

Ideal_Rock
7BB6696E-A95A-4E20-9E7D-165BE83DC881.jpeg
The last 2 days have been dreary outside, so I have been wearing my wall of bling to cheer myself up. 427F713A-80A7-4E07-8E47-10DCF32911F3.jpeg

GORGEOUS!!! I love this look! A beautiful diamond band and a 3 stone - you go girl!

MiniMinerva

Shiny_Rock
Thank you. I'm glad you like them together. Seeing all these nice ring inspired me to reconnect with my 5-stone again. It's been a while. Come on over to CS forum when you're ready, they could be as fun as diamonds and then some, lol!

Your white 5-stone really brings out that crisp color by contrast! Thank you, I will indeed have to head over to CS to learn more and find out what kind of stone you have (paraiba? maybe?)

MiniMinerva

Shiny_Rock
This is parabiba and the pear cut is an emerald. ;)2

IMG_4668w.jpg
Gah! They’re both gorgeous. The colors are unreal. And I’m obviously a noob if I can’t recognize an emerald :lol:

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
I’m wearing Winter with my pink sapphire and Noemie baguette band today....I love the Valoria setting..especially the swoopy way it cradles the diamond...BUT...I really miss my tapered baguette setting. I reset my other four prong tapered baguette setting with a sapphire..which made me miss the tapered baguettes for my main diamond. Ugh..
574B44D5-C6E5-42B2-B597-C35925BF8F9E.jpeg

Attachments

• BE5DE853-5736-47A5-ABE9-6CB1CC51A46D.jpeg
    BE5DE853-5736-47A5-ABE9-6CB1CC51A46D.jpeg
    125.1 KB · Views: 30

Neptune

Ideal_Rock
@Neptune your paraiba is gorgeous! Did you have that ring custom-made or did you find it that way? I’d love to get one but don’t know where to go.

Thank you. It isn't custom-made. The temp setting isn't great so it's in the process of getting a new "outfit".

Gah! They’re both gorgeous. The colors are unreal. And I’m obviously a noob if I can’t recognize an emerald :lol:

Thanks again. It is pretty mediocre imo and I prioritized color over clarity.

I sense a future CS addict here, lol! You might want to check these out, some of rings are legendary! :love:

bling_dream19

Ideal_Rock
I’m wearing Winter with my pink sapphire and Noemie baguette band today....I love the Valoria setting..especially the swoopy way it cradles the diamond...BUT...I really miss my tapered baguette setting. I reset my other four prong tapered baguette setting with a sapphire..which made me miss the tapered baguettes for my main diamond. Ugh..

Just beautiful @MamaBee I love your pink band and Winter is just icy stunning!

MiniMinerva

Shiny_Rock
I sense a future CS addict here, lol! You might want to check these out, some of rings are legendary! :love:

You may be right...so this is what dreams are made of! Thank you. These are captivating. How can you resist collecting one in every color? :kiss2:

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
I’m wearing Winter with my pink sapphire and Noemie baguette band today....I love the Valoria setting..especially the swoopy way it cradles the diamond...BUT...I really miss my tapered baguette setting. I reset my other four prong setting with a sapphire..which made me miss the tapered baguettes for my main diamond. Ugh..
Just beautiful @MamaBee I love your pink band and Winter is just icy stunning!

Thank you @bling_dream19 I’m really enjoying seeing all your new bling! Your bracelet is drop dead amazing! :kiss2:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results