carat
color
clarity

Stack of the day thread

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks @HollyJane , @jbake , @maita13 , and @MamaBee

@maita13 I was looking specifically for a band with this patterning and found it on Amazon! It's only 1mm and that's great since I have so little finger real estate below the knuckle.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock

maita13

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks @HollyJane , @jbake , @maita13 , and @MamaBee

@maita13 I was looking specifically for a band with this patterning and found it on Amazon! It's only 1mm and that's great since I have so little finger real estate below the knuckle.

Thanks for that piece of info, @Stone Hunter! I can’t believe it’s from Amazon!
I didn’t even know they sell jewelry. You and @MamaBee are making an Amazon convert ( for jewelry shopping) out of me. Thank you, ladies!

Edit to ask Amazon vendor for your gold ring, @Stone Hunter.

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Stone Hunter I have quite a few bands from Amazon. One is very similar to your sapphire baguette band.

That's interesting! My gold band is from Amazon. The sapphire French cut band with diamonds is a CVB band.

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks for that piece of info, @Stone Hunter! I can’t believe it’s from Amazon!
I didn’t even know they sell jewelry. You and @MamaBee are making an Amazon convert ( for jewelry shopping) out of me. Thank you, ladies!

Edit to ask Amazon vendor for your gold ring, @Stone Hunter.

I bought it from Szul. It's only 1mm wide and I haven't worn it that often but it's doing fine. HTH

Big Fat Facets

Brilliant_Rock
yes, i too, love @CSpan 's gorgeous green emerald rings. so glad you had a lovely time and got the enjoy some of this nice warmth while playing with sparkly lovliness.

im smitten with the octagonal shape! and you @CHRISTY-DANIELLE have a fine example of it!! just love your beautiful oec in the octagonal setting

how fun that both your ring style and tastes are so similar!?! a round diamond set into an octagonal surround!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Bubbalah taking a test drive in our (soon to be) new car.
We were in motion so apologies for the blurry-ish pics.

bubbalahontestdriveinnewcar.png

bubbalahcloseupontestdrive.png

Bubbalah approves of the new car lighting and color. :)

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Stunning!!!

CSpan

Brilliant_Rock
Did you all plan coordinating rings? So cool!

yes, i too, love @CSpan 's gorgeous green emerald rings. so glad you had a lovely time and got the enjoy some of this nice warmth while playing with sparkly lovliness.

im smitten with the octagonal shape! and you @CHRISTY-DANIELLE have a fine example of it!! just love your beautiful oec in the octagonal setting

how fun that both your ring style and tastes are so similar!?! a round diamond set into an octagonal surround!

Ha ha, we have really similar taste it turns out. I love how close in color both are stones are too. More proof that lower color stones turn up very white!

We had so much fun, even in a pandemic world :)

Big Fat Facets

Brilliant_Rock
Ha ha, we have really similar taste it turns out. I love how close in color both are stones are too. More proof that lower color stones turn up very white!

We had so much fun, even in a pandemic world :)

again, gorgeous emerald octagonal halo and pretty green hues:love:

glad you had lots of fun!

SallyBrown

Shiny_Rock

Mesmerizing!!!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
That's interesting! My gold band is from Amazon. The sapphire French cut band with diamonds is a CVB band.

@Stone Hunter I mix expensive bands with inexpensive ones. You can find really cute bands on Amazon!

twosanguinehearts

Brilliant_Rock
GREAT stack! :appl::appl::appl:

Can you tell me how the French Cut band compares to your Single Cut band? I am debating between the two diamond band styles

Thank you!! It's difficult to compare the two as they are quite different sizes.

I have two single cut bands - in the pic below the top one on my pinkie is a vintage Art Deco band, and the bottom one is a modern Victor Canera. Both are on the thinner side, 1.8mm-2mm. I see both white and colorful flashes coming from each - and the sparkle is a bit slower than you'd see with full cut stones.

The Frenchie is much thicker at around 3.3mm. I LOVE seeing all of the cool angles on this cut. It really is gorgeous and unique. It almost has a geometric effect while still remaining simple and classy. I'm planning to wear it as a right hand band, and it really is amazing and interesting to look at! In regular, indoor daylight, I'm seeing some colorful flashes, but more big white flashes coming from the different angles on each stone.

I love this french cut band and would SO TOTALLY recommend it as an amazing and unique option!!

IMG_5055.JPG

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you!! It's difficult to compare the two as they are quite different sizes.

I have two single cut bands - in the pic below the top one on my pinkie is a vintage Art Deco band, and the bottom one is a modern Victor Canera. Both are on the thinner side, 1.8mm-2mm. I see both white and colorful flashes coming from each - and the sparkle is a bit slower than you'd see with full cut stones.

The Frenchie is much thicker at around 3.3mm. I LOVE seeing all of the cool angles on this cut. It really is gorgeous and unique. It almost has a geometric effect while still remaining simple and classy. I'm planning to wear it as a right hand band, and it really is amazing and interesting to look at! In regular, indoor daylight, I'm seeing some colorful flashes, but more big white flashes coming from the different angles on each stone.

I love this french cut band and would SO TOTALLY recommend it as an amazing and unique option!!

IMG_5055.JPG

Thank you! I am looking for a thinner band and I see what you mean about not being able to compare your FABULOUS French cut band with the thinner bands due to the size difference! You can really see the cut of the French cut band so well in those larger stones.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results