shape
carat
color
clarity

Stack of the day thread

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
I didn’t know where to put this..I’m making homemade pizza today so I can’t wear rings..I always put them up on my cabinet so I can admire them when I can’t wear them..lol I’ll wear them after dinner clean up.. :)
80A26D0F-8C3A-4B7A-81D2-BDFDC91AA9A0.jpeg

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wearing this set today, kind of reminds me of Kataoka. My 1.5 carat Pear with a chevron shaped diamond band in rose gold and a Gabriel and Co diamond rose gold band. Both 14kt. Rose gold. DA860869-F67D-483C-8FA6-F2075C47388A.jpeg B01CA21D-2DB9-4188-B8CB-034365D04FCC.jpeg 6FB92103-758E-4AC8-8822-B38A1A344522.jpeg

Ooooh...I love this set @kayla17! Your pear is gorgeous with the feminine stacks on each side...So pretty!

bling_dream19

Ideal_Rock
I didn’t know where to put this..I’m making homemade pizza today so I can’t wear rings..I always put them up on my cabinet so I can admire them when I can’t wear them..lol I’ll wear them after dinner clean up.. :)
80A26D0F-8C3A-4B7A-81D2-BDFDC91AA9A0.jpeg

Soo beautiful :kiss2: :love:

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock

bling_dream19

Ideal_Rock
Thank you @blingdream! Do you wear your pink sapphire band often? I keep forgetting I have it!

Unfortunately no! It's actually a little big ahhh so I might be selling it. It seems like it's larger than a 7 but I haven't put it on a mandrel or maybe it fits big because it's so thin? But, it works when my finger shrinks and I'm wearing my wedding set and it's a little big and I need something to fill up my finger lol. I really want the BGD Dream eternity - but I need to figure out what size I am lol, so I'm going to wait a while for my diamond eternity. Plus I should probably be married a little while right :lol:

OdetteOdile

Brilliant_Rock
I bought this amazingly unique Victorian ring from Verma Estate Department. I ended up reluctantly returning it, but I wanted to share the stack I was playing with. Someone should go buy this ring, it’s so special!

F6934B09-DDA5-4B32-8429-00F20628CB9A.jpeg DB4FCC47-E2AB-4010-9255-4EE31592EB6A.jpeg

oh my, that is so pretty!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Unfortunately no! It's actually a little big ahhh so I might be selling it. It seems like it's larger than a 7 but I haven't put it on a mandrel or maybe it fits big because it's so thin? But, it works when my finger shrinks and I'm wearing my wedding set and it's a little big and I need something to fill up my finger lol. I really want the BGD Dream eternity - but I need to figure out what size I am lol, so I'm going to wait a while for my diamond eternity. Plus I should probably be married a little while right :lol:

@blingdream I find that if a ring has a thin shank I can go down a half size. Is the Brian Gavin Dream eternity a three quarter? They did my 3/4 but I asked for the diamonds to be .15 each instead of .05..I don’t even know what I have! Haha

Last edited:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Another trip to NYU hospital today.

4AC8A866-EB3E-42A8-AD49-A6F12D6CBDAD.jpeg

C44317FB-588D-4475-8612-E13A4559F360.jpeg

D4A510E0-CB85-418E-9D16-65E8AE1B4C5D.jpeg

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Soooooo beautiful @missy!

It helps pass the time and take my mind off the appointment if you kwim. Bling brightens the day for sure. I know you get it. ❤️

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
It helps pass the time and take my mind off the appointment if you kwim. Bling brightens the day for sure. I know you get it. ❤

I hope it goes well today..XO

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
My short stumpy muffin top fingers don’t really suit a stack, just Bella and a 2mm plain plat band :cry:

7D120A53-2FE2-43FC-835F-9C0F799F0EA6.jpeg

Gorgeous ❤️and I love your nails too!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
My short stumpy muffin top fingers don’t really suit a stack, just Bella and a 2mm plain plat band :cry:

7D120A53-2FE2-43FC-835F-9C0F799F0EA6.jpeg

I LOVE Bella! She‘s so beautiful! I would switch hands with you in a second!
@Austina I love your setting too..Can I see a profile pic?

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
@missy I sure do! I stare into my bling all the time...I walked into a wall once! Hahaha

bling_dream19

Ideal_Rock
@blingdream I find that if a ring has a thin shank I can go down a half size. Is the Brian Gavin Dream eternity a three quarter? They did my 3/4 but I asked for the diamonds to be .15 each instead of .05..I don’t even know what I have! Haha

Ok @MamaBee I've been thrown into high gear because BGD is having a sale 20% off wedding bands! So, if anyone needs bands, the sale is on through the 11th I believe.
For the Dream band, there are options for half, 3/4 and full eternity. I would LOVE to see your 3/4 with .15 pointers - that sounds beautiful and dreamy!
I'm constantly lining up my wedding set and am thinking about the full eternity. Hubby said yes let's get it and then he can give it to me for our December 1 year anniversary, I'm just trying to decide if I want 3/4 or full eternity. My heart wants full eternity but I know that finger sizes change over the years so I am stumped. Do you have any eternities and are you happy with yours? I might start a thread.

OdetteOdile

Brilliant_Rock
Ok @MamaBee I've been thrown into high gear because BGD is having a sale 20% off wedding bands! So, if anyone needs bands, the sale is on through the 11th I believe.
For the Dream band, there are options for half, 3/4 and full eternity. I would LOVE to see your 3/4 with .15 pointers - that sounds beautiful and dreamy!
I'm constantly lining up my wedding set and am thinking about the full eternity. Hubby said yes let's get it and then he can give it to me for our December 1 year anniversary, I'm just trying to decide if I want 3/4 or full eternity. My heart wants full eternity but I know that finger sizes change over the years so I am stumped. Do you have any eternities and are you happy with yours? I might start a thread.

I just need to say, I love that Dream band! I follow all the threads on it! I am excited for you =)2

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love mine! I got the 3/4 eternity because I wanted the option of resizing later if I needed to. Usually I prefer a full eternity. The .15’s are larger so they come around the sides of my finger to give great coverage. I barely have to fix it because I always see diamonds. If it’s in smaller diamonds and depending on your finger size I don’t know where it would wind up. I’m in Maryland so I don’t have my ring sizer with me. I don’t remember what size I have..I can let you know later.
The one thing I would mention is the band with .15 diamonds comes higher and is thicker so i don’t usually wear it with my engagement ring.

bling_dream19

Ideal_Rock
I just need to say, I love that Dream band! I follow all the threads on it! I am excited for you =)2

You're so sweet! I love the Dream band too! I was so scared that the diamonds would feel itchy between my fingers, so when we ordered my ering, we went custom and took off 4 diamonds off of the wedding band and took off 4 diamonds off of the ering. I was blown away by the workmanship and comfort level and it's left me wanting more because I think I would have been fine with the set as is. I am VERY grateful for my wedding set and I love it. I do get tired of adjusting and lining them up sometimes. So, I'm hoping the eternity band will take that away. I just don't know what size to get! Ahhh. My fingers change so much. I doubt I will wear all 3 bands that often but maybe sometimes. 775256

bling_dream19

Ideal_Rock
@bling_dream19 I found some older photos of the band...
796DA510-149E-4694-BBD3-77689E57602E.jpeg 608E3C6A-9890-481F-B4CC-186B5BD1F3F3.jpeg 2ABDBB0B-B449-4473-A3D0-E2B93A406CA5.jpeg B91B02A5-83C9-43AA-A529-8CD45D1EC643.jpeg

OH MY that is gorgeous @MamaBee :love: Diamonds of that size really are just stunning! Thank you for sharing this beauty. I have major sensitivities between the fingers, so I don't think I'll be able to handle anything larger than the 5 pointers but if I could I would go with the 15pointers! I'm sure it looks amazing with your ering. An eternity on its own, is the epitome of a classy woman :love::kiss2: but of coarse I need a big honker too!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
@bling_dream19 I’m excited to see what you decide!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
OH MY that is gorgeous @MamaBee :love: Diamonds of that size really are just stunning! Thank you for sharing this beauty. I have major sensitivities between the fingers, so I don't think I'll be able to handle anything larger than the 5 pointers but if I could I would go with the 15pointers! I'm sure it looks amazing with your ering. An eternity on its own, is the epitome of a classy woman :love::kiss2: but of coarse I need a big honker too!

Thank you @bling_dream XO

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results