shape
carat
color
clarity

Stack of the day thread

Yelena

Shiny_Rock
I finally have a ring where I can stack. I'm going to have so much fun! Too bad my fingers are so stumpy but good for the pocketbook I guess, lol.

IMG_7285.jpg

IMG_7287.jpg

Stunning o_O

Yelena

Shiny_Rock

Yelena

Shiny_Rock

Yelena

Shiny_Rock
I am new to PS but wanted to post the latest stack I am wearing! All of these stack you are posting are so gorgeous! So glad to be a part of a jewelry loving community :)
428F037C-157C-44BC-82C5-106AD61E53A8.jpg

Delicious :lickout:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

caolsen

Brilliant_Rock
Here is small stack of the day - my .8 LFY VS modified oval, crushed ice style, in white gold (with a YG cup); F VVS traps and melee and my 3 carat platinum e-band. Small bendy spacer in WG.

OdetteOdile

Brilliant_Rock
13849B29-11BF-42F0-886C-BBC195C714AF.jpeg
Here is small stack of the day - my .8 LFY VS modified oval, crushed ice style, in white gold (with a YG cup); F VVS traps and melee and my 3 carat platinum e-band. Small bendy spacer in WG.

love this beautiful and unique stack!

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
28D2929D-8FBD-4708-9501-DFCB89F1B48A.jpeg

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

CSpan

Brilliant_Rock
@CSpan love, love, love that combo of emeralds and diamonds...drool! You are really making me want an emerald eternity!! Mmm mmm good!

I feel like a slim one would look gorgeous with your OEC. I saw one on IG for a good price, just too small for me.

CHRISTY-DANIELLE

Ideal_Rock
I feel like a slim one would look gorgeous with your OEC. I saw one on IG for a good price, just too small for me.

Do you remember where by chance? (I can wear 5.5 to 6)

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is what my stack of the day has been looking like for the past few days...

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@missy What IS that?? Love the colour & the iridesence!

@Tonks shared this with us and recommended them and I ordered it and love it so much I ordered a number of other rings from them too for both me and my dh.

They are silicone rings and super comfy. And they come in so many cool colors and great designs. Fun. I love them.

AuntKiki

Shiny_Rock
I recently met a lady who was expecting and she was wearing a thin light pink silicone ring because her wedding rings didn’t fit anymore. It was a rope style, super cute in pink because she was having a girl. I’ve been eyeing them up since! Love your bright blue silicone ring!
@Tonks shared this with us and recommended them and I ordered it and love it so much I ordered a number of other rings from them too for both me and my dh.

They are silicone rings and super comfy. And they come in so many cool colors and great designs. Fun. I love them.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I recently met a lady who was expecting and she was wearing a thin light pink silicone ring because her wedding rings didn’t fit anymore. It was a rope style, super cute in pink because she was having a girl. I’ve been eyeing them up since! Love your bright blue silicone ring!

Thank you @AuntKiki ! It's a great alternative on days you don't want to or can't wear your wedding rings. I wear it (rather wore it since PT is closed for the foreseeable future) to PT and when doing chores I wouldn't normally wear my wedding rings doing. And I can see how easy they would be to wear when cycling when I usually don't wear any bling. It brightens the day in their colorful solids and lovely print patterns. I hope the other rings I ordered get delivered as I would love to mix and match.

And super affordable too!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results