shape
carat
color
clarity

Stack of the day thread

Taylorbug!

Brilliant_Rock
I’m wearing my new flower bezel band with my marquise and dot band and BN eternity band...She’s wider than my other bands so I couldn’t wear it with Libby. I have serious finger muffin but hope it will settle down later today! She’s very sparkly!
9C4D7701-E489-41E1-A972-EB48135E0582.png

@Mamabean Nice stack.....I'd love to see it with the flower band between the two straight bands :)

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I’m wearing my new flower bezel band with my marquise and dot band and BN eternity band...She’s wider than my other bands so I couldn’t wear it with Libby. I have serious finger muffin but hope it will settle down later today! She’s very sparkly!

@Mamabean, your new flower ring is just so pretty. Love it. And it looks great with your other bands :love:

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
My engagement and wedding band together are very over the top! Loving loving loving the simplicity of this stack. Love having options.

Engagement ring- 1.8mm Platinum Custom
Middle band- 1mm?? YG Vrai & Oro (I cant find the ring online anymore and the only one listed is 1.5mm, and I think it’s thinner than that)
Inner band- 3mm YG Blue Nile

3E0E9040-CF88-4881-B823-6E865AE03515.jpeg

@CJMT2018 Here's a shot of my very similar stack. We're stack twins! :mrgreen2:
IMG_1222.JPG

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
Some screen shots of the video I took. It was so cold and my hand was frozen just for the minute or two I took video. Darn Raynauds. Luckily Bubbalah kept it fiery and warm.

Thanks Joanne. Here are 2 screenshots from the video I took. It is freezing cold and my hands were burning just for the minute I took some pics and video. They get numb and then burning and then change colors. It's crazy. Darn Raynauds and Chilblains. Oh the price we pay for bling shots haha.

bubbalahandgregonbeachdecember2019.png

bubbalahandgregonbeachdecember2019.jpeg.png

A gorgeous crisp but cold day. The sea and sand are just the perfect backdrop to our diamonds (and men) don't you think?

beautiful missy
and the beach isnt bad either :appl:

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
Going to add mine. 2 of them are going out for short errands rings. I don't wear them more than a few hours because they give me a rash but I love them too much not to wear them at all <3<3<3 also sorry about the melted metal look. I have no clue how to fix that. 20191204_120417.jpg

sad you get a rash from them :(2
but good you work around that with short errands=)2

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

@Mamabean Joanne, I cannot wait to see more variations of this stack but they are all gorgeous in any order. You have such a lovely collection of bands and your new flower bezel band adds such a feminine and elegant flair to your collection. :love:
As for muffin finger all I can say is I wish we all looked so good!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
@Mamabean Joanne, I cannot wait to see more variations of this stack but they are all gorgeous in any order. You have such a lovely collection of bands and your new flower bezel band adds such a feminine and elegant flair to your collection. :love:
As for muffin finger all I can say is I wish we all looked so good!

Thank you @missy! I get muffin finger when my bands are too tight. I like to wear eternities and wider bands a half size bigger. This was a vintage band so I didn’t have a choice. I wish I had more real estate so I could get a thin band in the middle and then an ering..but it would be up to my knuckle. :boohoo:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you @missy! I get muffin finger when my bands are too tight. I like to wear eternities and wider bands a half size bigger. This was a vintage band so I didn’t have a choice. I wish I had more real estate so I could get a thin band in the middle and then an ering..but it would be up to my knuckle. :boohoo:

Joanne, I think these look just gorgeous on you. I think we are more sensitive and notice things on ourselves others wouldn't notice. I promise you these rings look beautiful on your hand. :love:

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Joanne, I think these look just gorgeous on you. I think we are more sensitive and notice things on ourselves others wouldn't notice. I promise you these rings look beautiful on your hand. :love:
Thank you @missy..xxxooo

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I know this antique 5-stone band wouldn't be most people's first choice to pair with my ring, but I just love it for some reason. 8) I'd say this band is tied for first place with my plain 18k YG band when it comes to my preferred stack.

IMG_8310.JPG
IMG_0694.JPG

maita13

Brilliant_Rock
I know this antique 5-stone band wouldn't be most people's first choice to pair with my ring, but I just love it for some reason. 8) I'd say this band is tied for first place with my plain 18k YG band when it comes to my preferred stack.

IMG_8310.JPG
IMG_0694.JPG

What’s not to love about that stack, @KristyDarling?!? They’re fabulous together!! Just ❤️ :kiss2: ❤️ your collection!!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
@Mamabean Nice stack.....I'd love to see it with the flower band between the two straight bands :)

CC4D3B9F-C97C-4645-BC17-41C94A9F9D4B.png
@Taylorbug! I like the way this looks! I already had my rings on but remembered what you said so gave it a try. I love this! I would love to wear it on my right hand though..I have to lose some weight in my finger first! :lol:

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

IMG_8310.JPG
IMG_0694.JPG

Drop-dead gorgeous!!!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock

IMG_8310.JPG
IMG_0694.JPG

It’s absolutely gorgeous @KristyDarling! Beautiful finger coverage too! :kiss2:

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Some screen shots of the video I took. It was so cold and my hand was frozen just for the minute or two I took video. Darn Raynauds. Luckily Bubbalah kept it fiery and warm.

Thanks Joanne. Here are 2 screenshots from the video I took. It is freezing cold and my hands were burning just for the minute I took some pics and video. They get numb and then burning and then change colors. It's crazy. Darn Raynauds and Chilblains. Oh the price we pay for bling shots haha.

bubbalahandgregonbeachdecember2019.png

bubbalahandgregonbeachdecember2019.jpeg.png

A gorgeous crisp but cold day. The sea and sand are just the perfect backdrop to our diamonds (and men) don't you think?

Bubbalah..your Greg..and the ocean...You can’t get better than that @missy!

CJMT2018

Rough_Rock

IMG_8310.JPG
IMG_0694.JPG

Trying “black gold” for today...

01329C7C-F54B-49CD-B13A-894482345508.jpeg 04985D88-4B1A-4B5D-B3F8-594A68795F72.jpeg E6A42CCB-07A3-4833-AD0B-61505CE26809.jpeg

Oh my! There is so much 3-stone magic happening in these two posts. Gorgeous!

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Truly my (ring) sista from another motha :lol-2: ...can’t wait to see that 7 stone!

Thanks, bling sis! =) I'm hoping David Klass will get started on it soon! I seriously cannot wait!

CC4D3B9F-C97C-4645-BC17-41C94A9F9D4B.png
@Taylorbug! I like the way this looks! I already had my rings on but remembered what you said so gave it a try. I love this! I would love to wear it on my right hand though..I have to lose some weight in my finger first! :lol:

Soooo beautiful stacked like this. :kiss2: It looks like it was made that way as a single ring! BTW if you ever discover the secret to finger weight loss, please share! :mrgreen:

Oh my! There is so much 3-stone magic happening in these two posts. Gorgeous!

2019 was definitely the year of the 3-stone! Maybe you're next...? :bigsmile:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results