Find your diamond
Find your jewelry
shape
carat
color
clarity
  • PriceScope will be conducting a server maintenance April 13th about @ 1 am CST.

It will includes bug fixes, and security updates.
    If all goes well, the forum should only be down for about 3 hour.
    We apologize for any inconvenience.

Stack of the day thread

caolsen

Shiny_Rock
My gold wedding ring, platinum diamond and sapphire bands and my transitional cut diamond platinum ring (and a tiny spacer) with side sapphires.

Cold in my office today and had to slam as many ring as I could on my finger to keep the filagree ring with the diamond center from turning. Normally the gold band would be on my right hand.

088B226C-CBE5-4243-BF65-BC8B68A48056.jpeg

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@StephanieLynn Gorgeous set! I love the antique details on that e-ring.
@Rfisher I think that set flows perfectly. I'm a big fan of contrast and mixed metals.

How's this for something different? I'm not leaving the house today so I thought I'd play around. It's my faux "toi et moi ring"! :lol: A honkin' toi et moi is on my Someday wish list. (I might use this OEC for that ring.)

1578771943560.png

Attachments

maita13

Shiny_Rock
@StephanieLynn Gorgeous set! I love the antique details on that e-ring.
@Rfisher I think that set flows perfectly. I'm a big fan of contrast and mixed metals.

How's this for something different? I'm not leaving the house today so I thought I'd play around. It's my faux "toi et moi ring"! :lol: A honkin' toi et moi is on my Someday wish list. (I might use this OEC for that ring.)

1578771943560.png
That would be an awesome “toi et moi” ring! I just love your collection and aesthetic, KD!! Eagerly waiting for your next project☺.

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here's today's stack!

-14k rose gold plain band from Sarraf
- Morganite and diamond halo in 14k rose gold from Julia B on Etsy
- My brand spanking new 14k white gold shared prong eternity with 8 pointers, from JewelryULovebyAby on Etsy, which I just received yesterday and love!

20200118_130948.jpg

Mamabean

Ideal_Rock
Here's today's stack!

-14k rose gold plain band from Sarraf
- Morganite and diamond halo in 14k rose gold from Julia B on Etsy
- My brand spanking new 14k white gold shared prong eternity with 8 pointers, from JewelryULovebyAby on Etsy, which I just received yesterday and love!

20200118_130948.jpg
Very pretty stack! The Morganite and rose gold band looks very pretty together. Your diamond band is also
lovely and matches your halo.
They go so well together..

Mamabean

Ideal_Rock
Thank you lovely @Mamabean! Your stack is flawless as always, I especially LOVE that engraved band! :kiss2:
Thank you @Dandi! I actually have two engraved bands. They are exactly the same but one is thicker...I love them..

Mamabean

Ideal_Rock
How on earth is that diamond an M?! It's so white - holy cow!
@OboeGal I think because she‘s little she doesn’t show much color. I have a thread on her..I just bought an M color diamond...or something close to that. I don’t like yellow undertones and found one that had a light brown undertone. I love her..

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

OboeGal

Shiny_Rock
Premium
@OboeGal I think because she‘s little she doesn’t show much color. I have a thread on her..I just bought an M color diamond...or something close to that. I don’t like yellow undertones and found one that had a light brown undertone. I love her..
She is gorgeous! I'm with you - love the browns, not so hot on the yellows......

Be a part of the community It's free, join today!

Need Something Special?

Get a quote from multiple trusted and vetted jewelers.

Holloway Cut Advisor

Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.