shape
carat
color
clarity

Stack of the day thread

OdetteOdile

Brilliant_Rock
I was feeling a little extra today. ;)) :bigsmile:
71ABA37A-D2BF-4337-A6BF-4C78F259A59E.jpeg C6C15767-BF7A-4DEC-9346-F3A0DCD9782C.jpeg

@msop04 You have the best collection of stackers :love: and you are always putting together unique combinations. Also, just want to say, I know you are considering moving to a 3 stone ring, but I have always found your solitaire to be absolute perfection. It is what made me fall in love with a solitaire for the first time ever.

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This stack isn't new as I have shared this before BUT I haven't been able to wear the eternity in a long time. Now that I've lost some weight I can get it on again! Not perfect and I have a ways to go but it's progress.

IMG_6419.JPG

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This stack isn't new as I have shared this before BUT I haven't been able to wear the eternity in a long time. Now that I've lost some weight I can get it on again! Not perfect and I have a ways to go but it's progress.

IMG_6419.JPG

I love how you wear your rings - you have such great taste in jewellery! And yay for you & your weight loss journey!

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you so much @Alex T! Is it terrible that one of my main motivations in losing the weight is getting to wear the rings that don't fit anymore? Of course having a smaller finger will also make my diamond look bigger but I swear that didn't cross my mind!

CSpan

Brilliant_Rock

That is so gorgeous. Do you mind sharing where you found the emerald and diamond band? I keep eyeing them but haven't found o e where the emeralds are actually that vibrant.

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is so gorgeous. Do you mind sharing where you found the emerald and diamond band? I keep eyeing them but haven't found o e where the emeralds are actually that vibrant.
Thank you so much! The emeralds are beautiful! Contact Diana at Sincityfinds. She can have one made for you. Very reasonably priced. In my band the diamonds are OECs. She can make it any way you want.
https://sincityfinds.com/

Last edited:

bunnycat

Ideal_Rock

IMG_6419.JPG

Congrats on your weight loss! There's nothing quite like yellow gold with rubies and diamonds! :love:

CSpan

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you so much! The emeralds are beautiful! Contact Diana at Sincityfinds. She can have one made for you. Very reasonably priced. In my band the diamonds are OECs. She can make it any way you want.
https://sincityfinds.com/

Her work is lovely
Thank you!

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@msop04 You have the best collection of stackers :love: and you are always putting together unique combinations. Also, just want to say, I know you are considering moving to a 3 stone ring, but I have always found your solitaire to be absolute perfection. It is what made me fall in love with a solitaire for the first time ever.

Thanks so much, @OdetteOdile! I know I keep going back and forth regarding soli vs three stone, but at the end of the day, I know in my heart I'll keep my solitaire. Maybe a custom wrap will be the answer... idk. But for now and the foreseeable future, I'm keeping my soli! ;-)

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

IMG_6419.JPG

So classic!! Congrats on the weight loss -- I completely understand the struggle when it comes to the scale!

OdetteOdile

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks so much, @OdetteOdile! I know I keep going back and forth regarding soli vs three stone, but at the end of the day, I know in my heart I'll keep my solitaire. Maybe a custom wrap will be the answer... idk. But for now and the foreseeable future, I'm keeping my soli! ;-)

Custom wrap - now that is an inspired idea! I flirt with the idea of round sapphire side stones with a round diamond center. A wrap might be a way to do it without committing to it all the time.

OdetteOdile

Brilliant_Rock
7265C95F-BF78-4BE9-960B-E4F56AC2B881.jpeg
Wooo! Waiting for my 3mm YG band to arrive. This tiny one does the trick for now.

Definitely post a stack picture with the new 3mm band! Btw, this is gorgeous!

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
My daily stack. Seen here before, but I have fresh flowers, so why not take some pics, lol!
EW Margot
EW Lily
LM bead set

20190917_101128.jpg
So elegant Gussie! The Lily band is amazingly gorgeous...the fine milgrian work :love: We can never have enough pictures of your stacks! (Flowers aren’t bad either! :lol:)

Lisa Loves Shiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you so much @Alex T! Is it terrible that one of my main motivations in losing the weight is getting to wear the rings that don't fit anymore? Of course having a smaller finger will also make my diamond look bigger but I swear that didn't cross my mind!

Can you imagine the PS members who would flock to a surgeon who can do outpatient finger liposuction? Suddenly- all our diamonds would look enormous on our fingers. :dance:

CSpan

Brilliant_Rock
This is killer.

Thank you! I adore my ering, just need to find the right band to compliment her. In the meantime...

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results