shape
carat
color
clarity

Stack of the day thread

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you so much @junebug17, we were married in March so had to have an aqua ring ;-)

Taylorbug!

Brilliant_Rock
Tell me you have post on that Belais. It is to die for.
I'm afraid I don't! :) Thank you for the compliment. It's one of my favorite pieces although I would love for the center stone to be larger!! :)

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you so much @junebug17, we were married in March so had to have an aqua ring ;-)

Beautiful stack! I adore aquas. And genius idea to have a ring commemorating your marriage month. We were married in September and now I'm having naughty thoughts about a sapphire...:Up_to_something:

I'm afraid I don't! :) Thank you for the compliment. It's one of my favorite pieces although I would love for the center stone to be larger!! :)
I second the idea of a thread!! Your Belais is stunning and very special -- I'm sure that many PSers would enjoy/appreciate more information and pics of this beauty!

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

OdetteOdile

Brilliant_Rock
2E7D4427-0F80-4EB2-9C13-84FD7BD56396.jpeg
~New to stacking~
can see where the appeal/addiction is!

umm.... this is gorgeous!! Is that an orange blossom band in the middle? Can you give us details on these rings?

Rfisher

Ideal_Rock
Premium

OdetteOdile

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you!
https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/three-stone-oec-ring-victorian-replica-owd-dk.248179/
Rose/plat band is a vintage replica from DK. Little less detailed than I wanted - but needed close to 2mm because shortage of finger real estate!

Loved reading the thread on your 3 stone ring. It was really interesting hearing about your experiences with various vendors. And what a pretty band from DK! I feel like your rings are lush in texture and hue. Beautiful stack! :love:

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow! I have to go back to see all of the stacks! I’m wearing my pink Tourmaline and bands today.. I’m trying to rotate and wear things I don’t wear..
0F767541-BAFF-4AB1-8E1E-19DB477FC9A3.png

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
so I finally have something to stack...my 5 stone I havent been wearing because it needs to go to the jeweler for repair so I picked up this sweet little pink sapphire band, I am really liking the combo P1100010.JPG

I absolutely adore this combo! It's super striking & yet really subtle!

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This stack doesn't translate well in pictures but finally got this ring sized so wanted to share.

The stone is a periwinkle colored spinel stacked with those two diamond bands you all are probably tired of seeing lol!

IMG_6554.JPG

IMG_6546.JPG

IMG_6544.JPG

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This stack doesn't translate well in pictures but finally got this ring sized so wanted to share.

The stone is a periwinkle colored spinel stacked with those two diamond bands you all are probably tired of seeing lol!

IMG_6554.JPG

IMG_6546.JPG

IMG_6544.JPG

Very pretty Stephanie. Love the periwinkle spinel. Such a unique ring.:love:

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

IMG_6554.JPG

IMG_6546.JPG

IMG_6544.JPG

@StephanieLynn, it looks beautiful! Love this look! :appl:

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Dibs noted @Alex T! It really is the perfect periwinkle, I looked for this color for a while and just happened to get lucky with this one.

meely

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

IMG_6554.JPG

IMG_6546.JPG

IMG_6544.JPG

Spinel looks awesome! Your bands are lovely though Stephanie, you should post away imo!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results