shape
carat
color
clarity

Stack of the day thread

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
23C0E572-C22F-49E5-89C0-5859416CD1F1.jpeg So I picked up a new stacker!

I love the skinny band closest to your hand with the few diamonds in! Is that your new stacker? And where was it from? :love:

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I’m wearing Libby with my Tiffany emerald cut band and my Ivy & Rose marquise and dot eternity band today. Please excuse my summer sausage fingers!
05780E81-D4AD-485E-B658-1C53E29CF59C.jpeg F2797096-A467-41D8-BE03-7C14FC2FBF2B.jpeg

Pretty stack! My fingers do that in the summer also - they can be at least a size and a half different depending on the season.

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@stracci2000 at a little shop here in CT today, I literally just posted it in the haul thread! You are quick on the keys today :mrgreen2:

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Aquamarine in an antique tower setting for today's stack

IMG_6173.JPG IMG_6174.JPG
@StephanieLynn! That aquamarine is gorgeous! I’m trying to find a 8mm round one for my old setting. David sent me one with a huge window so I returned it. Do you mind telling me where you got yours? I love it!

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Mamabean, thank you so much! This was actually a find in an antique store that came from an estate, this setting is definitely antique but not sure about the stone, it's in very good condition for an aqua so might be newer.

Sorry I can't be of more help! Have you checked with Yvonne?

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
@Mamabean, thank you so much! This was actually a find in an antique store that came from an estate, this setting is definitely antique but not sure about the stone, it's in very good condition for an aqua so might be newer.

Sorry I can't be of more help! Have you checked with Yvonne?
I love it..Who’s Yvonne?

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love it..Who’s Yvonne?

She has an Etsy shop Cecile Raley Designs, she sells lots of loose stones so maybe she has an aqua kicking around.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
She has an Etsy shop Cecile Raley Designs, she sells lots of loose stones so maybe she has an aqua kicking around.
Thank you! I have an unmentionable that I was going to put in it until I found something..but I’m going to try a little harder first! I’ll even put in something else other than purple or green..If you see anything in 8mm that would be wonderful! You find the best things!

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I will definitely keep an eye out for you @Mamabean

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
7B7B5965-0FC4-4A66-9E7D-21CB58619AA0.jpeg 89840F58-AF5D-4090-957C-7F1B4B141DF6.jpeg

I picked up my little stacking rings today!
They are fantastic and they have great sparkle. I bought them to wear on either side of my eternity band like the second picture shows. I’m very pleased with their performance :appl:

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
484F32C9-3517-4CB0-B547-C021C9CB3C70.jpeg
The other reason I wanted little stacking bands! The middle ring is a sapphire 5-stone band, that I put on layaway at an antique jewelry store and was paying off (slowly), when my husband (then boyfriend) snuck into the store and paid it off for my birthday one year. It's hard to say how blue these sapphires are in the light - sapphire is my birthstone and I'm not often wowed by them when I see them. My original thought was to deconstruct this band and add diamonds in between the sapphires, but there's something really special about it just as it is, so I've never taken it apart. These little stackers give it some good sparkle on either side!

Attachments

• 07AE244D-7BDC-4CEC-8A98-4033895A5643.jpeg
    07AE244D-7BDC-4CEC-8A98-4033895A5643.jpeg
    157.7 KB · Views: 40
Last edited:

CravingDiamonds

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
The other reason I wanted little stacking bands! The middle ring is a sapphire 5-stone band, that I put on layaway at an antique jewelry store and was paying off (slowly), when my husband (then boyfriend) snuck into the store and paid it off for my birthday one year. It's hard to say how blue these sapphires are in the light - sapphire is my birthstone and I'm not often wowed by them when I see them. My original thought was to deconstruct this band and add diamonds in between the sapphires, but there's something really special about it just as it is, so I've never taken it apart. These little stackers give it some good sparkle on either side!
Love these little stacks!

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love these little stacks!

Thank you! I don't have much finger real estate - short fingers, but I do like to stack. I wish I had long slender fingers like some of these other lucky ladies :love:. But I suppose that will keep my purchasing habits to a minimum - can't fit much on there! :lol-2:

OdetteOdile

Brilliant_Rock

This looks gorgeous! I love sapphires and diamonds together. I haven't seen a sapphire band like that before - this is a unique stack!

bling_dream19

Ideal_Rock
By SARRIEL on Etsy::)

I really love that band too zestfullybling! I checked out her store and her items are beautiful. I love the pink sapphire diamond combination. :geek2: is it comfy between the fingers? I adore your 3 stone and the band looks beautiful on you!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

I LOVE these together. That pop of blue is bluelicious and makes that stack something wonderful. :love:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results