shape
carat
color
clarity

Stack of the day thread

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's a great thread, not because I started it but because there are so many neat things posted there.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
@StephanieLynn! I just realized it’s the diamond..not a band! That ruby band with the two diamond bands just drew me in! :lol-2: The diamond ring is so pretty! I don’t know how you find these treasures!

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Mamabean that's okay that ruby one really likes to steal the show!

Here is the thing about my treasures, they tend to be imperfect (some not all) so a lot of people will pass them up because of a little chip or imperfection. I figure if it isn't noticeable without a loupe and the price is right then why not?

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
@Mamabean that's okay that ruby one really likes to steal the show!

Here is the thing about my treasures, they tend to be imperfect (some not all) so a lot of people will pass them up because of a little chip or imperfection. I figure if it isn't noticeable without a loupe and the price is right then why not?
That’s a great point! You sure know how to find great ones!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
In between the torrential downpours here...

Screen Shot 2019-04-26 at 3.18.49 PM.png

(please excuse my posturgical index finger-healing left to do).

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
20190426_131434.jpg 20190426_131243.jpg
It's a beautiful day here and I just got a fresh manicure, lol.
Stack 'em high!
CvB Riviere
LM bead set
EW Lily
EW Margot (Serendipity)

beautiful stack
but also great photos capturing all tnose colours she's throwing out
well done
all my photos (of everything) are terrible

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
beautiful stack
well done
Join the club @Daisys and Diamonds...I stink at taking photos..I also make them too big and I don’t know how to shrink them..:roll2:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
beautiful stack
well done

Hi @Daisys and Diamonds! Welcome to PS and please don't be shy! I take awful photos too and that never stopped me from sharing :lol:. The more photos we take of bling the better we become at taking them so please share and don't worry about them not being as good as you would like them to be. In time I am sure you will be a pro at them and we enjoy all bling (and other) photos.:appl:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I tried this stack today. I don’t think I’ll wear these together, but I just bought this 7-stone old mine cut from DBL. The stones are E-F-G and cut by Yoram! About 10 pointers each, set in plat. I’ve been wearing it as a stand alone and I love it. Very sparkly! Da bomb!

8716673B-EF1E-4EB1-A48B-BB79DDDF5BBC.jpeg

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
I tried this stack today. I don’t think I’ll wear these together, but I just bought this 7-stone old mine cut from DBL. The stones are E-F-G and cut by Yoram! About 10 pointers each, set in plat. I’ve been wearing it as a stand alone and I love it
@Bonfire! It’s soooooo pretty! Da bomb for sure! :lol:

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hi @Daisys and Diamonds! Welcome to PS and please don't be shy! I take awful photos too and that never stopped me from sharing :lol:. The more photos we take of bling the better we become at taking them so please share and don't worry about them not being as good as you would like them to be. In time I am sure you will be a pro at them and we enjoy all bling (and other) photos.:appl:
Thank you so nuch missy
I'm living in a new town with no girl friends or job yet so im really enjoying the bling talk
Our girl cat is more of a tom-boy and not really interested in things you can't eat or sleep on :D
anyway im really enjoying everyone's bling and learning how to stack
In my old job we didn't get many female customers and when we did i would complement their jewlery (this one lady - a hard working farmer - i so wanted to clean her rings!)
Anyway ive been watching this thread for a while as i said I'm learning how to stack
See i inherited some of Mum's rings but i couldn't get the lock right when i want to wear my rings and mum's rings at the same time.
Being very new to stacking it was recomend by a jewler on a wounderful blog who told me about getting the width of mum's rings to match my coctail type by using stacking
It's funny because i thought stacking was a modern thing but when we look at pictures of mum she wore alot of her rings together all the time !

Is anyone here worried about stacking diffetent karats of gold and types of mental ?
My friend at the mall jewler (who saddly left) told me not to wear anything more than 4 karats diffetence on neighboring fingers and not to wear diffetent karats on the same finger and to keep gold and silver apart

anyway a stack i plan to add to once im working again
it started with the tiny 'baby Di' in the middle but its a promise ring i had fallen in love with but it just didn't look age appropriate rather 20190505_151646.jpg looking just kind of tragic all alone on my finger

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I tried this stack today. I don’t think I’ll wear these together, but I just bought this 7-stone old mine cut from DBL. The stones are E-F-G and cut by Yoram! About 10 pointers each, set in plat. I’ve been wearing it as a stand alone and I love it. Very sparkly! Da bomb!

Wow, that is a gorgeous stack.:love: LOVE it. That 7 stone old mine cut from DBL is amazing. Wear it in health and blingy happiness @Bonfire :appl:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you so nuch missy
I'm living in a new town with no girl friends or job yet so im really enjoying the bling talk
Our girl cat is more of a tom-boy and not really interested in things you can't eat or sleep on :D
anyway im really enjoying everyone's bling and learning how to stack
In my old job we didn't get many female customers and when we did i would complement their jewlery (this one lady - a hard working farmer - i so wanted to clean her rings!)
Anyway ive been watching this thread for a while as i said I'm learning how to stack
See i inherited some of Mum's rings but i couldn't get the lock right when i want to wear my rings and mum's rings at the same time.
Being very new to stacking it was recomend by a jewler on a wounderful blog who told me about getting the width of mum's rings to match my coctail type by using stacking
It's funny because i thought stacking was a modern thing but when we look at pictures of mum she wore alot of her rings together all the time !

Is anyone here worried about stacking diffetent karats of gold and types of mental ?
My friend at the mall jewler (who saddly left) told me not to wear anything more than 4 karats diffetence on neighboring fingers and not to wear diffetent karats on the same finger and to keep gold and silver apart

anyway a stack i plan to add to once im working again
it started with the tiny 'baby Di' in the middle but its a promise ring i had fallen in love with but it just didn't look age appropriate rather 20190505_151646.jpg looking just kind of tragic all alone on my finger

I think that is a beautiful stack @Daisys and Diamonds :love: I don't think about wearing different metals. I just stack and have never had an issue. I wear 14K and 18K yellow gold, rose gold and white gold and platinum all mixed and matched and so far so good. If you do mix and match just keep an eye on the integrity of the metals and make sure they aren't getting damaged.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results