shape
carat
color
clarity

Stack of the day thread

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks Austina, I was a bit worried about the height but turned out perfect.

strawrose

Brilliant_Rock
It works well with your other band. I am a July baby, too. :mrgreen2:

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks @strawrose, little guy's birthday is the 8th, how about you?
Thanks @meely I love this pop of color definitely going to get a blue one in the future.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
It’s so pretty! I love the color! :love:

strawrose

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks @strawrose, little guy's birthday is the 8th, how about you?
Thanks @meely I love this pop of color definitely going to get a blue one in the future.

Mine is the 12th. My mom always bemoans that her garnet birthstone isn’t as nice as ruby. Maybe I should buy some tsavorite to show how beautiful it can be. :twisted2:

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks @Mamabean you have a pink band that is one of my favorites :kiss2:

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I hope none of you mind me adding the same stack I always wear but I reached a milestone yesterday in that I can once again wear Bubbalah on my left hand woohoo!

Some of you know I have been recovering from hand surgery March 7th on my left index finger. I experienced post surgical complications as in a severe contact allergic dermatitis to a substance the surgeon used to make the steri strips stick when some of the stitches failed to close the suture sight after 11 days. Anyway the finger still has a long way to go and it is still swollen but yesterday I wore Bubbalah on my left hand for the first time in 6 weeks. And I just wanted to share with you.

bubbalahonleftpostsurgicalhand.png

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
I hope none of you mind me adding the same stack I always wear but I reached a milestone yesterday in that I can once again wear Bubbalah on my left hand woohoo!

Some of you know I have been recovering from hand surgery March 7th on my left index finger. I experienced post surgical complications as in a severe contact allergic dermatitis to a substance the surgeon used to make the steri strips stick when some of the stitches failed to close the suture sight after 11 days. Anyway the finger still has a long way to go and it is still swollen but yesterday I wore Bubbalah on my left hand for the first time in 6 weeks. And I just wanted to share with you.

:appl::dance::P2 Yay!!!:kiss2:

foxinsox

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yay @missy - Bubbalah is back where she belongs! I hope your poor finger is healing well too

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wearing my beloved mom’s trinity band with the frenchie and AVR. (Test driving an AVR moissy in a ring holder). I mean, doesn’t a bling lover need options? :lol:
This is my favorite thread! Loving alllllll the stacks! ♥️

AF316559-BADC-4EB0-8FE9-CBDC2334C28E.jpeg

luxe

Shiny_Rock
Wearing my beloved mom’s trinity band with the frenchie and AVR. (Test driving an AVR moissy in a ring holder). I mean, doesn’t a bling lover need options? :lol:

On that French cut!! I really would love to have a frenchie band in my collection someday.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
@Sandeek I love your stack! The French cut band and your mom’s trinity band look so pretty with your ER! I love your AV moissy! Please pop over to the unmentionable thread so you can tell me what size and color it is?

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just got this vintage ruby band, happens to be my youngest son's birthstone :kiss2:

IMG_4258.JPG IMG_4264.JPG

@StephanieLynn, this looks absolutely beautiful :love::love::love: Your new band is so pretty and looks fantastic with your other rings...your pics are great too! Enjoy this lovely set you've put together so well :appl:

lissyflo

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Who doesn't snap quick pics in the ER? Great lighting!
20190418_101743.jpg
I love the EW yellow gold band put into the mix! It’s a stunning band in its own right, but it looks fab as an accent colour against the platinum in your stack. Is her yellow gold as rich in real life as it looks in pictures?

PreRaphaelite

Ideal_Rock

I’m so glad you’re feeling better enough to wear Bubbalah again, we have all missed seeing her! Best wishes for continued healing. <3

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Yay! :dance: Great news @missy! :appl:

Gussie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love the EW yellow gold band put into the mix! It’s a stunning band in its own right, but it looks fab as an accent colour against the platinum in your stack. Is her yellow gold as rich in real life as it looks in pictures?

Thanks @lissyflo! EW pieces have a matte finish that lends to the rich gold color. I love the finish, especially in the yg.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Sandeek, that french cut is TDF and I love all the bling including the AVR moissy. (Haha it keeps autocorrecting to missy so it must be top notch :cheeky:). And yes a bling lover needs options!:appl:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Yay @missy - Bubbalah is back where she belongs! I hope your poor finger is healing well too

I’m so glad you’re feeling better enough to wear Bubbalah again, we have all missed seeing her! Best wishes for continued healing. <3

Yay! :dance: Great news @missy! :appl:

Thank you so much for all your well wishes and good thoughts @Mamabean, @foxinsox, @InsecureSweetGirl and @junebug17. I really appreciate it!

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
@StephanieLynn That ruby band is so gorgeous! I love vintage and pre-loved better myself..It’s the thrill of the hunt too!
Please post a side view of your engagement ring....I had mine reset into a similiar one but I’m really not loving it. It’s set too low and I want six prongs back like I had before the reset. The four prongs make it too square. I’ll use my tapers and the same design..I just want it elevated a little. Thanks!

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yes I agree about the thrill of the hunt @Mamabean and thank you for your sweet compliment on my ruby band!

Here are some profile shots, the jeweler literally just swapped out the four prong head for a six prong, just a stock peg head but it did the job!

IMG_4272.JPG
IMG_4273.JPG

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results