shape
carat
color
clarity

Stack of the day thread

maryred

Rough_Rock
Hello everyone. This is my first post. I've decided to come out of lurkdom to contribute to this thread that I've enjoyed viewing so very much. Today's stack is my Beverley K eternity (previously loved by Hathalove) and two of my CVB bands. Does anyone else have a hard time deciding what to wear?
IMG_2240.JPG

Gussie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I
Hello everyone. This is my first post. I've decided to come out of lurkdom to contribute to this thread that I've enjoyed viewing so very much. Today's stack is my Beverley K eternity (previously loved by Hathalove) and two of my CVB bands. Does anyone else have a hard time deciding what to wear?
IMG_2240.JPG

I wouldn't have a hard time deciding with that stack - Wear them all! Gorgeous! :love::love::love:

Welcome to ps!

stonewell

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
IMG_2240.JPG

Oh my... I love each one individually, but together they're simply divine! Beautiful. :love:

foxinsox

Ideal_Rock
Premium
IMG_2240.JPG
Ok that's the way to delurk! With a stack of mixed cut deliciousness :love:
And if I read you right, you've got more CvB bands to show off? Please post more stacks!

ringo865

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Bonfire deets on that marquise band please?! It's divine.

Love looking at everybody's stacks. They are giving me inspiration ... and lust :lickout:

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
="ringo865, post: 4201972, member: 75616"]@Bonfire deets on that marquise band please?! It's divine.

Love looking at everybody's stacks. They are giving me inspiration ... and lust :lickout:[/QUOTE]

Thank you so much @ringo865 :wavey:
This band is from Mark Broumand, who was wonderful to work with.
I love it! It's so spakly. Instead of a full eternity I had him make it with 3 metal stations. Plat .72ct E-F size 5.5

IMG_5992.JPG IMG_5993.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_5991.JPG
    IMG_5991.JPG
    138.8 KB · Views: 43

Gussie

Ideal_Rock
Premium

baby monster

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hello ladies,
Havent been on PS for a long while...
Something to share, here's my current favorite stacked rings. goMeihuaTemp_mh1477174840433.jpg
Love the yellow diamond ring. Is that a 5 stone band? More info on those yellow stones please :love:

TogetherIsHappiness

Rough_Rock
Love the yellow diamond ring. Is that a 5 stone band? More info on those yellow stones please :love:
Thank you! icon_e_biggrin[1].gif
Yes, it's a FLY 5-stone band with white diamond accent. Total carat weight 1.65, FLY diamond is .30ct each, VS2-SI1 according to my jeweler. 14K white gold with YG prongs, currently a size 5 1/2.

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Phoenix, :shock::love::lickout: I may need a defibrillator to restart my heart!

hathalove

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
IMG_2240.JPG

Absolutely gorgoeus! Yay for coming out of lurkdom. More fun to play along. Love this!

Platinum-blonde

Shiny_Rock
Premium
LisaRN, what are the purple stones in your eternity ring? They are so vivid. :love: Thanks!

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
These are all so fun! I got a couple stackers from LeCubicule on Etsy (took a while to come from Montreal) and just love them (the two yellow gold bands). I think they tie together my two-tone (platinum and yellow gold) 5 stone OEC band and my engraved white gold Belais band. This winter, I haven't had much luck wearing anything on my right hand without having skin issues, so I'm maxing out my left hand. :bigsmile:

img_15003.jpg

fullsizerender__10_0.jpg

I just LOVE the texture and colors in this stack!

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Another stack I regularly wear..

wp_20161019_13_56_05_pro.jpg

WOW this is just lovely. The different diamond shapes are unified by the rings all being white. And I love the milgrain.

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Today's stack

IMG_5892.JPG
GREAT mix of diamond shapes. I like the vertical lines in the one ring. I bet it would look good paired with a really modern ring.

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
For my fellow Christmas crazed girls, especially @mrs-b.
20171127_100958.jpg

I LOVE it!! And that's so awesome! If I met you in real life, I'd spot that on your finger in a nano-second! :mrgreen:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results