shape
carat
color
clarity

Stack of the day thread

SparkleFest

Shiny_Rock
Hope that helped! I'll have a new stack tomorrow! Really enjoy seeing all of you alls stacks every day!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hope that helped! I'll have a new stack tomorrow! Really enjoy seeing all of you alls stacks every day!
LOVE your rings! Great finds!

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@SparkleFest, I adore your Bluebirds :kiss2:
Do you mind me asking the size on your main diamond?

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oooo, I hope these come out okay, if they are all messed up I hope you'll invite me back!
cubands1.JPG
cubands2.JPG
Why is your band called a Bluebird band? I never heard of it before. I also love eBay!

foxinsox

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@missy did the missing French cut band arrive? I love the photo with HRH Francesca and her glorious green eyes

foxinsox

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oooo, I hope these come out okay, if they are all messed up I hope you'll invite me back!
cubands1.JPG
cubands2.JPG
Unacceptably gorgeous :P2 Please redo them all as many times as you can. I adore orange blossom bands and illusion settings and this is such a beautiful set. @StephanieLynn I feel you might love these rings especially the twin of your HG

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@missy did the missing French cut band arrive? I love the photo with HRH Francesca and her glorious green eyes

Thanks @foxinsox, Francesca is purring at your lovely compliment.
Yes the vintage skinny french cut band arrived. I shared pics somewhere on PS. Here you go. The band is super skinny so it is hard to appreciate the french cuts IRL but I like the subtle sparkle and it's different from the sparkle of my single cut band so depending on my mood I now have more variety to choose from. I can see where this can become quite the obsession however as I am not yearning for a french cut vintage ruby band to complement my french cut vintage sapphire band. LOL.

frenchcutbandprofile.jpg.png frenchcutband.jpeg.png frenchcutbandperspective.jpg.png

Here it is with my suisse cut band.
Tommy photobombing in background. Shame I missed it because I would have liked his handsome face in the photo.
bubbalahand2bandsdiningroom.jpg

foxinsox

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous band @missy! And it goes beautifully with Bubbalah (because she is amazing :love:)
Is Tommy a grey tabby? What I can see looks pretty handsome

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi everyone! Newbie here, hope it's okay to join you. Today's stack, vintage (50's probably) oec solitaire with 2 little sidestones, Bluebird vintage wedding band with 3 teensy diamonds in the very center part and finally the vintage engraved band. All 14k yellow gold, and of course it's all about those flowers in this stack. The middle Bluebird band has a total of 4 flowers and then the final band has them going all around. I have lurked this site for ages, finally coming out to post recently.
floralbands2.JPG
floralbands.JPG

cubands1.JPG
cubands2.JPG

Ooh LOVELY!:love: I love your bands and your beautiful OEC solitaire too. So so pretty!:love:
Please continue posting and sharing and welcome to PS!!!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous band @missy! And it goes beautifully with Bubbalah (because she is amazing :love:)
Is Tommy a grey tabby? What I can see looks pretty handsome

Aww thank you! I guess I would describe Tommy as a brownish tabby. He was a mouser in the basement of the building where I worked. And when I found out about him (one of the maintenance guys casually mentioned it one day) I went and visited him every day and on weekends when the building was closed my dh and I would go and spend time with him and feed him and play with him. He was kept under the most dire conditions. Filthy and no food because they wanted to keep him hungry so he would kill the mice. Long story short I convinced the superintendent to let me take him out of the building to a veterinarian and we got him vaccinated and neutered and checked health wise. He had some issues which we treated and somehow I convinced the superintended to let me take him and keep him. My dh and I actually found a home for him but I did not know the person well at all and luckily my dh said if I wanted to we could keep him so we did. LOL that is how we ended up with our 4 current rescue cats.

A few Tommy pics for you...

tommyinpolandspringboxlol.jpg

tommywhassup.jpg

tommyintree-2.jpg

With Bobby

tommyandbobbyonstepladder.jpg

tommyandbobbylovingwater.jpeg

Cannot leave out our eldest Fred. He's such a dear.

fredsnugglingsnowyday.jpg

Lastly some more glowy eyes...some of the most pretty jewels in our family I think...
Francesca and Tommy.

frankieandtommyspookyeyes.jpeg.png

Thanks for asking @foxinsox and hope you don't mind all the photos...sorry for the thread jack! Though I suppose one could say this is our kitty stack of the day. ;-)

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Aww thank you! I guess I would describe Tommy as a brownish tabby. He was a mouser in the basement of the building where I worked. And when I found out about him (one of the maintenance guys casually mentioned it one day) I went and visited him every day and on weekends when the building was closed my dh and I would go and spend time with him and feed him and play with him. He was kept under the most dire conditions. Filthy and no food because they wanted to keep him hungry so he would kill the mice. Long story short I convinced the superintendent to let me take him out of the building to a veterinarian and we got him vaccinated and neutered and checked health wise. He had some issues which we treated and somehow I convinced the superintended to let me take him and keep him. My dh and I actually found a home for him but I did not know the person well at all and luckily my dh said if I wanted to we could keep him so we did. LOL that is how we ended up with our 4 current rescue cats.

tommywhassup.jpg

tommyintree-2.jpg

With Bobby

Lastly some more glowy eyes...some of the most pretty jewels in our family I think...
Francesca and Tommy.

Thanks for asking @foxinsox and hope you don't mind all the photos...sorry for the thread jack! Though I suppose one could say this is our kitty stack of the day. ;-)
Your kitties are so adorable! I loved the story of how you rescued Tommy from the awful mouser job..He hit the big time with you guys! A mouse wouldn’t have a chance in your house! :lol:

SparkleFest

Shiny_Rock
Why is your band called a Bluebird band? I never heard of it before. I also love eBay!
Mamabean, Bluebird was a company that made rings, somewhere in the 40's or 50's?? I can't ever seem to find the info because if you google search, you get all the results for things that have actual bluebirds on them! I am tickled to have it engraved in the ring as it's just a little more evidence of it being vintage.

Last edited:

SparkleFest

Shiny_Rock
Unacceptably gorgeous :P2 Please redo them all as many times as you can. I adore orange blossom bands and illusion settings and this is such a beautiful set. @StephanieLynn I feel you might love these rings especially the twin of your HG

Ahhh, thank you!

SparkleFest

Shiny_Rock
Today's stack has a silver ring mixed with white gold ones, hope that's okay? But! It does have one teeny blue diamond in the middle. It's a fun ring, as it has blue metal blobs that are smooshed down, that shine in the light and look like a solid circle of blue stones, but there is only one! The other two bands are, half eternity diamond and then, the sapphire and diamond half e bluestack2.JPG ternity marquise/dot. Oops, still getting the hang of posting...

bluestack.JPG

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Mamabean, Bluebird was a company that made rings, somewhere in the 40's or 50's?? I can't ever seem to find the info because if you google search, you get all the results for things that have actual bluebirds on them! I am tickled to have it engraved in the ring as it's just a little more evidence of it being vintage.
Thank you for explaining that for me..I LOVE vintage rings and absolutely love yours!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
CFF10515-01F2-4785-8F27-91E0A4206935.jpeg
Just two rings today because I don’t have anything that’s high enough for my diamond band..It’s vintage so it has a high dome on the top that’s much taller than any band I have! I guess it looks like a stack though..;-)

Last edited:

Weecam

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
52D9CCEF-749D-4057-AD54-82CD419D38E5.jpeg
My little contribution today. :geek2:
My Whiteflash ACA in platinum, 2mm Tiffany Soleste platinum diamond eternity band and a 2.3mm floating diamond eternity ring.

I love this thread! All awesome stacks!!

foxinsox

Ideal_Rock
Premium

tommywhassup.jpg

tommyintree-2.jpg

With Bobby

Francesca and Tommy.

@missy your kitties are all so gorgeous! :love: Thank you for posting their pictures. I want to snuggle all of them so close!

Crystal_Dreams

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Diamonds on diamond beach.

I’m in Iceland right now and visited diamond beach today. Of course I had to take photos of my bling on a beach named like that! I’m wearing Norah, the Zina band and my DK band today on the right hand, and my MJ halo with the small changes Melanie Casey band on the left. Two stacks! And stacks of big ‘diamonds’ on the beach too!

1162DB2C-A1D9-4004-AD5A-C82AB193E8A0.jpeg
91EB6F3A-A5B5-48D7-88C1-0499101D5B34.jpeg
3BD46359-0FFA-4C3B-B6AA-CFB24CB6E474.jpeg 4E2BF5F1-C007-487F-B515-58EA619E7AFF.jpeg

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

I’m in Iceland right now and visited diamond beach today. Of course I had to take photos of my bling on a beach named like that! I’m wearing Norah, the Zina band and my DK band today on the right hand, and my MJ halo with the small changes Melanie Casey band on the left. Two stacks! And stacks of big ‘diamonds’ on the beach too!

3BD46359-0FFA-4C3B-B6AA-CFB24CB6E474.jpeg 4E2BF5F1-C007-487F-B515-58EA619E7AFF.jpeg

Breathtaking views and stunning diamonds.:love:
Thank you for sharing with us...Enjoy!:appl:

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock

Just gorgeous! Beautiful bling and breathtaking scenery together are perfection!

natasha-cupcake

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
What a beautiful place and a fitting setting for your gorgeous jewelry. I so enjoyed your pictures!

foxinsox

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lovely pictures and lovely stacks @Crystal_Dreams! I hope Iceland is a fun trip.

Here Sunday mornings are for coffee, snuggles with the puggies and taking pictures of my rings :P2 so I was playing round with my wedding stack. 8A8575F6-30D2-4483-9B64-22C7880175AB.jpeg 6E8AB45A-11C2-42A8-8CC6-A1996AB5B6ED.jpeg
If I had longer fingers and this didn’t feel a tad snug, I think I’d wear it. Love the warm YG with the platinum.
Also my ering looks filthy and yellow :oops2: but the yellow is our walls and it’s truly not grainy in reality

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

tommywhassup.jpg

tommyintree-2.jpg

With Bobby

Francesca and Tommy.

Perfect and just in time for Halloween!

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Today’s stack...the added band helps to keep my e ring and 4 stone band from spinning
E72EE486-9C9F-408C-AA5D-668808073013.jpeg

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Well, end of the day stack! :oops2:
stack 13.JPG
So gorgeous..Your pear looks huge! You may need to help me find some good buys sometime! You seem to be REALLY good at it!

SparkleFest

Shiny_Rock
So gorgeous..Your pear looks huge! You may need to help me find some good buys sometime! You seem to be REALLY good at it!
I am a frugal moogul! I like the little "diagonal swirl" band here, but she really needs a re-dip, she looks a bit "grayish"!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results