shape
carat
color
clarity

Stack of the day thread

Ibrakeforpossums

Ideal_Rock
Pomelo, hands, ears, all fabulous pieces! That's a VCA with the chains next to it?

Begonia

Ideal_Rock
Oh my. I like this so much. If I ever do an OEC (I have a transitional) I will be using your pictures for facet pattern examples for sure. Also love your setting choice.

Thud!

(This is getting embarassing)

She's a beaut!

BoulderGal

Brilliant_Rock
New channel set sapphire band for my birthday, and an older bezel diamond and sapphire band. Both are in platinum. I think they look cool together. :)

IMG_1631.jpg

I'm a full fledged founding member of the stubby finger club. I don't think my short stubby fingers can pull off three bands. :lol:

IMG_1625.jpg

ItsMainelyYou

Ideal_Rock
New channel set sapphire band for my birthday, and an older bezel diamond and sapphire band. Both are in platinum. I think they look cool together. :)

IMG_1631.jpg

I'm a full fledged founding member of the stubby finger club. I don't think my short stubby fingers can pull off three bands. :lol:

IMG_1625.jpg

As an honorary hobbit, oh yes, they can. ;)2 Stack on with your bad self.

Star gazer

Shiny_Rock
Omg! I want to know everything about this eternity ring which is stacked with your solitaire!

It's a 2 mm wide 14k white gold band, with bright emeralds that go a little more than halfway around!! <3 Not sure of carat weight, but bought it for a great price from an online store, Julzgoldx (Instagram).

Natylad

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's a 2 mm wide 14k white gold band, with bright emeralds that go a little more than halfway around!! <3 Not sure of carat weight, but bought it for a great price from an online store, Julzgoldx (Instagram).

I love it!!! Beautiful!!

DiaDiva

Brilliant_Rock
This is my wrist stack today. 18K YG and RB diamonds bangle, marquise + RB diamond RG bangle and 18K YG + WG bracelet. I don't usually wear so many on my wrist :lol:

WhatsApp Image 2024-03-11 at 12.01.43 PM.jpeg WhatsApp Image 2024-03-11 at 12.01.41 PM.jpeg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results