shape
carat
color
clarity

Stack of the day thread

Jean1977

Rough_Rock
Here is my new stack. My husband bought me DY jewelry that is mixed with yellow gold so I thought I should incorporate some yellow gold to my set. I love this dainty ring and love the contrast. Excuse the muffin top, I am swollen from the heat.
image.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    141.5 KB · Views: 3

Lookinagain

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love this - particularly the mixed metals!!!

Thank you. It's funny. I bought the little antique solitaire thinking it was yellow gold, and now I'm not sure what it is. Next to yellow, it looks kind of rosy, next to rose gold it looks kind of yellow. I also had the prongs lowered so that I could use it as a stacker. The stone was sitting very high initially.

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you. It's funny. I bought the little antique solitaire thinking it was yellow gold, and now I'm not sure what it is. Next to yellow, it looks kind of rosy, next to rose gold it looks kind of yellow. I also had the prongs lowered so that I could use it as a stacker. The stone was sitting very high initially.

It makes a beautiful and elegant pairing - no matter the color. Great call on lowering the diamond too - I love the look!

WhoaNelly

Shiny_Rock
Technically yesterday’s dog walking stack—OMC 5 stone with a sweet CVB band. And that’s one of our dogs, Bonnie, surveying her domain :lol-2:

IMG_2758.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_2761.jpeg
    IMG_2761.jpeg
    441.8 KB · Views: 13

WhoaNelly

Shiny_Rock
Today’s actual stack—again on the dog walk. Two CVB bands (lab diamonds—my first toe in the waters—and a knife edge with subtle milgrain) sandwich a Carre cut Tsavorite eternity that purchased pre-loved from a lovely PSer.

IMG_2774.jpeg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results