shape
carat
color
clarity

Stack of the day thread

Lakefront

Shiny_Rock
My left and right hand stacks. DBEF8D9B-FA7A-4455-8722-BAB852E2FEE1.jpeg DA05BC6A-2F42-427C-9596-35CF33DC5EEE.jpeg

Now THAT (your right hand 3 stone) is the perfect finger spanning 3 stone proportion if I ever did see it. I love some robust side stones. What a gorgeous ring!
And the pinky stack… so good. So good!

Farleysmom

Brilliant_Rock
Now THAT (your right hand 3 stone) is the perfect finger spanning 3 stone proportion if I ever did see it. I love some robust side stones. What a gorgeous ring!
And the pinky stack… so good. So good!

Thank you so much.

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium

ringbling17

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love that pear ring so much! The tapered halo is so pretty
Thank you, thank you, thank you! I really love it too. And honestly I purchased the pear off DB for a steal of a deal back in 2008 (I think). I’m very happy I did.

I think this is my all-time fave pear halo, ever. It is perfect in every way. :kiss2:
Awww! You really made my day. I have to thank DK bc I didn’t really know what I wanted. The prong had broken off the pear setting so I asked him to just send me a few pictures of bezel and halo rings. He sent me one he had done for a pear morganite and once I saw It I knew that was the style I wanted. I had no idea what size diamonds he would use. But I think the proportions came out right. Thank you!

rcjtraveler

Brilliant_Rock
I agree. Lovely!
Does it have a thread?

Thanks! I have had it for awhile and never did a thread. I got the sapphire from Finewater Gems after so many recommendations on here. I had it set at a local jeweler. The sapphire is 2.18 cts. The diamonds are F vs1 but don’t remember the tcw. Thanks again for your interest!

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Lakefront

Shiny_Rock
Starting off year 2022 SOTD post with something green:

BE6D2247-D3BB-4FDB-AAFA-F74A77F1C41C.jpeg

I love the green! How wide is that perfect emerald band, if you don’t mind me asking? I’ve been looking for one in ruby but they are usually so much wider. Any idea where I should look? I love that ring!

maita13

Brilliant_Rock
I love the green! How wide is that perfect emerald band, if you don’t mind me asking? I’ve been looking for one in ruby but they are usually so much wider. Any idea where I should look? I love that ring!

Hi, @Lakefront ! I couldn‘t find an emerald band slim enough for my liking; so I had David Klass make one for me in my preferred width and cut. The French cut emerald stones are 1.3mm and overall width is about 1.6mm with a height of about 1.7mm. I also had the sides engraved. Below are DK‘s photo of the ring for reference. Thanks so much for liking it! :D

580A216F-1638-479A-A73C-B96E3E13BF0C.jpeg E76B82C9-6702-4B79-A7E5-4A3C22075EA0.jpeg

givemegardenias

Rough_Rock
Hi, @Lakefront ! I couldn‘t find an emerald band slim enough for my liking; so I had David Klass make one for me in my preferred width and cut. The French cut emerald stones are 1.3mm and overall width is about 1.6mm with a height of about 1.7mm. I also had the sides engraved. Below are DK‘s photo of the ring for reference. Thanks so much for liking it! :D

580A216F-1638-479A-A73C-B96E3E13BF0C.jpeg E76B82C9-6702-4B79-A7E5-4A3C22075EA0.jpeg

This is absolutely stunning! I have been looking for basically exactly this but in rose gold and have not been able to find what I am looking for anywhere! I hope this is not offensive to ask, but would you mind giving me an idea of how much DK charges for something like this?

maita13

Brilliant_Rock
This is absolutely stunning! I have been looking for basically exactly this but in rose gold and have not been able to find what I am looking for anywhere! I hope this is not offensive to ask, but would you mind giving me an idea of how much DK charges for something like this?

Hi, @givemegardenias ! No, I’m not offended at all but I think giving you an exact $ may be a tad unfair to both you and DK. I see that there may be ring components/elements that vary from mine (e.g. metal choice, stone cut/size, etc) and therefore, may make cost of your ring +/- than mine. That said, I heartily suggest you reach out to DK for a quote. He’s always accommodating to quote requests and patient with my often piecemeal(ed) email messages.

I will say this though, after unsuccessfully scouring the ‘net for an emerald eternity band -and seeing what other vendors/sellers were offering- I found DK’s price to be very (relatively) reasonable.
Hope this helps.

ETA: And thanks so much for liking my ring :D

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results