shape
carat
color
clarity

Stack of the day thread

Weecam

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I haven’t contributed in a while as I’ve been so busy. Took a picture of my stack while waiting in the car for my son. I lost some weight so I had to start wearing my size 4 yellow gold band on the outside so I don’t lose my CBI!!

CDD80E82-FE09-4E69-85EF-541876966E23.jpeg

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
I apologize for my lizard hands. Lol. I am visiting family in Las Vegas and live in Florida. I feel like I got off the plane and turned into a lizard because it is so dry and chilly in comparison.

20211119_135204.jpg

breath taking :kiss2::kiss2::kiss2::kiss2::kiss2:

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
When the weather turns colder and the warmer clothes come out, so does the warmer metal color when I switch to primarily wearing yellow gold.
yellow gold stack.jpg
loving the yellow gold
may i go off topic ;)2
and see the pinky ring up close

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
Still working on my teeny stirling silver and teeny amethyst trubute Tibby stack
got the two wishbone in black friday pandora sale (incidently the NZ/ Aussie store only had 20% off not the 30% like the US store)
Got the wish bones slightly smaller after i lost the first one hanging out the washing at the start of winter
Im still waiting on the 2nd moon magic (now that's a brand won't get mentioned much on PS :lol-2: ) amethyst twinkling band, it was also ordered in the black friday sales but things take for ever to come from the US right now

i know im running out of pinky real estate
Thinking about asking the local jewler if he/she can 'weld' the whole ensemble together ???
20211201_201516.jpg

just wanted to say
i actually finished something !!
too bad my phone needs fixed now so no picture
but i got the 2nd wee tiny amethyst ring today
i plan to get the whole thing somehow welded together by the young wippa snapper down the jewler in town so it wont be a stack much longer

RMOO

Brilliant_Rock
loving the yellow gold
may i go off topic ;)2
and see the pinky ring up close

Thanks! It is nothing fancy, I wear it for sentimental reasons (my husband bought it for me when we were teenagers as a birthday present.) To me it looks like a center heart, with a layered heart behind on each side, and then a carved flower and leaves outside of that on each side.

Pinky.jpg

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks! It is nothing fancy, I wear it for sentimental reasons (my husband bought it for me when we were teenagers as a birthday present.) To me it looks like a center heart, with a layered heart behind on each side, and then a carved flower and leaves outside of that on each side.

Pinky.jpg

i love that you wear it still
and i do love a pinky ring

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I just got this ruby ring off Etsy so I thought I would take a picture of it stacked up. I’ll never wear it this way bc I won’t be able to close my fingers. But it is pretty. Rubies are my new obsession. 0B922E5A-AD8A-4712-A65B-832A9C5BCD34.png 69C9AC66-894E-4A00-A9DA-041B7C65C48D.jpeg

Oh just a gorgeous combination! Love your new ruby!!!

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
My new DK OMC in a MRB halo - can I get more abbreviations into that? I had two rings I wasn’t wearing much, so they provided the stones and me the design and DK’s team the build and craftsmanship.

The half eternity is a DK piece as well, made with stones that were in an old ring Of mine.

08CE85D3-DD1D-41CB-B315-E48C226F0ED6.jpeg .

LOVE!!

Mjay

Brilliant_Rock
It’s terribly cloudy here today but I wanted to take pictures anyways. Still working on my stack but here is my EC paired with my new multi shaped band and an antique wedding band as a temporary spacer. 6186DC5B-1529-4767-AB5F-60313FE07F1E.jpeg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results