shape
carat
color
clarity

Stack of the day thread

Gul1517

Rough_Rock
I’ve enjoyed browsing this thread whilst my babies have gone to bed! I’m lusting after a CVB band. They’re all so gorgeous. Here’s my stack- platinum wedding set with 0.61 carat diamond stacked with a full eternity in 18kt rose gold with rubies.

B111845C-1036-4605-B864-2C21FBC277B1.jpeg 47F13B05-DDDC-44E5-90AB-0FE044CAF3FB.jpeg

Lisa Loves Shiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
.75 carat band with a .40 carat diamond band. I keep saying I am going to reset this OEC due to the gap in the halo but I have received so many compliments on the ring I am having second thoughts. 001.JPG

Paisley2628

Brilliant_Rock
Umfph they’re gorgeous :love: I adore vintage floral bands too

Thank you! I find it hard to resist buying a floral band when I see one in good condition.
I'd love to see some of your bands!

dkata

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
My addiction is vintage band rings! IMG_3636(1).JPG

You have such a beautiful collection of floral bands!! I always try to find them, and I don’t have any luck! Where do you find such nice bands?

Paisley2628

Brilliant_Rock
You have such a beautiful collection of floral bands!! I always try to find them, and I don’t have any luck! Where do you find such nice bands?

Thank you! The collection of bands I have were all found on Ebay. In my experience, vintage floral bands are listed very frequently. What may take a little time is finding a band with very crisp engraving and having it be your size! The bands are a lot of fun to collect, since the cost is very reasonable. Good luck in your search!

IMG_3682.JPG

justpeachy

Shiny_Rock
Thank you! The collection of bands I have were all found on Ebay. In my experience, vintage floral bands are listed very frequently. What may take a little time is finding a band with very crisp engraving and having it be your size! The bands are a lot of fun to collect, since the cost is very reasonable. Good luck in your search!

IMG_3682.JPG

i love your collection as well! i came across a band similar to yours with the hearts today (in my size!) and i'm thinking i should snag it now.:love:

Paisley2628

Brilliant_Rock
i love your collection as well! i came across a band similar to yours with the hearts today (in my size!) and i'm thinking i should snag it now.:love:

If the band is a good price - then I think you should buy it! The heart band isn't as common as some of the others - and to find it in your size makes it even harder. Good luck!

foxinsox

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I’ve only got three at the moment - a WG one which I gave my MIL because it was too small for me (half a size but so pristine! :oops2:), a YG/WG one which is my wedding band and a silver one from 30 years ago that needs a spot of fixing as it had to be cut off my finger when I broke it :roll2:
1983EEA0-42E5-4508-B4E0-AFD59605B2F0.jpeg
0039128C-A976-4064-A386-7E171E66AE3E.png
@dkata I have a few vendors on Etsy I’ve shared before who usually have a good selection of nice crisp bands if you’re interested?

Paisley2628

Brilliant_Rock
I’ve only got three at the moment - a WG one which I gave my MIL because it was too small for me (half a size but so pristine! :oops2:), a YG/WG one which is my wedding band and a silver one from 30 years ago that needs a spot of fixing as it had to be cut off my finger when I broke it :roll2:

Beautiful bands! I especially like your two tone wedding band. Having a ring like that easily pulls together the look when wearing both platinum/white gold and yellow gold.
Several years ago I had a tri-color floral band with rose gold included. I sold it :((

foxinsox

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful bands! I especially like your two tone wedding band. Having a ring like that easily pulls together the look when wearing both platinum/white gold and yellow gold.
Several years ago I had a tri-color floral band with rose gold included. I sold it :((
Oh no! Tricolour is not common at all.
And thank you - I can never wear just one colour so I have a few two-tone bands to help make things look less chaotic :mrgreen2:

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your Solitaire is killer @nala! :love:

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you Ceg and Bonfire! I was actually missing my halo so I dug up my curved bands.lol.

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Luce

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Thank you Stone Hunter! It’s a platinum band I found in an estate jewelry store. It’s about 1.8mm. The milgraine is very fine and delicate and the engraving is in really good condition.
5CD7FC87-7398-46F9-A3BC-AD846EAFA29D.jpeg
Ooooh, I love this band!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results