shape
carat
color
clarity

Square H&A or Round H&A

ededdeddy

Rough_Rock
I'm trying decide between the two. Both stones are the same size and small, I love the look of a square H&A but the price is several hundred dollars more then the round stone that is the same size, a lot of which has to do with the fact that it is a branded cut I suppose. This is my first diamond with and H&A pattern, I have several other square/squareish stones (emerald, royal asscher, and a radiant).

farmer gal

Brilliant_Rock
That is a personal preference. A round usually faces up larger than a square diamond, but both are gorgeous. I do love the fact with the hearts and arrows squares that they aren't common in the general public, which makes them unique :appl:

slg47

Ideal_Rock
I would get whatever you like the look of best! I have a square h&A and love it :) have you seen videos comparing both?

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
That is a personal preference decision. It sounds like you love square/rectangle cuts as you already have a few, but at the same time it sounds like you are leaning towards the round since it is cheaper, will face up bigger, and you don't have a round yet.

Good luck! It's a tough call but I don't think you can go wrong!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'd go with the round since you already have so many square stones!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results