Find your jewelry
shape
carat
color
clarity

Square H&A or Round H&A

ededdeddy

Rough_Rock
I'm trying decide between the two. Both stones are the same size and small, I love the look of a square H&A but the price is several hundred dollars more then the round stone that is the same size, a lot of which has to do with the fact that it is a branded cut I suppose. This is my first diamond with and H&A pattern, I have several other square/squareish stones (emerald, royal asscher, and a radiant).

farmer gal

Brilliant_Rock
That is a personal preference. A round usually faces up larger than a square diamond, but both are gorgeous. I do love the fact with the hearts and arrows squares that they aren't common in the general public, which makes them unique :appl:

slg47

Ideal_Rock
I would get whatever you like the look of best! I have a square h&A and love it :) have you seen videos comparing both?

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
That is a personal preference decision. It sounds like you love square/rectangle cuts as you already have a few, but at the same time it sounds like you are leaning towards the round since it is cheaper, will face up bigger, and you don't have a round yet.

Good luck! It's a tough call but I don't think you can go wrong!

Be a part of the community It's free, join today!
    Celebratory Engagement Ring Upgrade And Bracelet
    Celebratory Engagement Ring Upgrade And Bracelet
    Chiguys's Cushion Cut Engagement Ring
    Chiguys's Cushion Cut Engagement Ring
    Archduchess Eleonore von Habsburg and Jérôme d’Ambrosio Royal Wedding
    Archduchess Eleonore von Habsburg and Jérôme d’Ambrosio Royal Wedding

Need Something Special?

Get a quote from multiple trusted and vetted jewelers.

Holloway Cut Advisor

Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.