shape
carat
color
clarity

Spring cut or not

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

spring cut?

Rough_Rock
I am going to be getting engaged this summer and am deciding whether or not to surprise my fiance with a “spring cut”. I know that she likes the style of the emerald cut but prefers the glimmer of the princess. Here inlays the dilemma. Do I go the more traditional route and get an emerald or a princess, or do I chance it on a cut that I know little about but am so far very impressed with?

It would be greatly appreciated if I could hear some personal testimony from someone who has seen the cut. I am curious to hear if it is as beautiful in person as it appears on screen. Also, I am wondering how it compares to the emerald, princess, and even radiant cuts.

Thanks much,
a troubled novice
confused.gif

pqcollectibles

Ideal_Rock
Bump from a White Flash, A Cut Above, customer/buyer/lover. Haven't seen the Spring Cut in person, but it's bound to astound.

A rhyme! Watch out HeyJud! LOL
2.gif

Giangi

Ideal_Rock
Bump from a White Flash, A Cut Above, customer/buyer/lover. Haven't seen the Spring Cut in person, but it's bound to astound.

A rhyme! Watch out HeyJud! LOL
----------------
LOL LOL LOL!!!!!!!!!!!! This is too funny, Pq!

BTW, definitely get a spring cut... It looks so beautiful... Also I'm sure you can make an arrangement with Lesley so if she doesn't like it, you can choose another stone!
1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results