shape
carat
color
clarity

Spray Tan

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

somethingshiny

Ideal_Rock
I did it.

I''m pretty happy with the results. The lady did it by hand ( like a giant spray gun) instead of the booth. She wanted to make sure it wasn''t too much for my "shade of pale" (lol Monnie!) The only problem I have is my hands. She just let the overspray get on my hands and feet which makes complete sense. However, the overspray looks weird on my hands. When I bend my thumbs, my creases are white and about halfway up my fingers the overspray stopped so they are pale compared to the rest of my hand. It''s weird but not terrible looking. My legs and arms have a lovely color. Not orange at all and very close to my natural tanning color. I was nervous about the product getting into my hairline, but it washed right off. I was very surprised at the amount of product that rinsed off in the shower this morning. I thought I''d have no color left!

If any of you are considering it, I''d say go for it!

meresal

Ideal_Rock
So glad to hear you like it!

RE: Your hands/knuckles... I used an exfoliator on my hands afterwards. It helped get them back to a less noticeable color and more of a *glow*. Especially around my nail beds. Your hands are hardly ever as tan as your body anyway, so I thought it looked really natural. Just a thought.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results