shape
carat
color
clarity

Spinels! Dan Stair Asscher and Round

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Love in Bloom

Ideal_Rock
My word Bling_Addict, those are amazing cuts! They look so beautiful in your collages. When I scrolled to them and saw, they almost made me faint!

36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

mercoledi

Ideal_Rock
Oh yum, I love the big chunks your round is flashing! Is it a regular RB, or one of the ones he''s doing with the extra 8 pavilion facets? And I''d seriously covet that asscher if I wasn''t lucky enough to have one of my own. Gorgeous stones! Don''t you just love the color shift?

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Bling, I
30.gif
your stones!!!! Dan does amazing work and I would love to own one of his spinels one day. They both are so gorgeous. I can''t wait to see how you set them. The RB is simply amazing!!!!!!!

Linda

bling addict

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks Love in Bloom
9.gif

Hi mercoledi - I love
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
the colour shift!! I love how different the stones look all the time! (Even my husband thinks it''s cool, even though he thinks I''m crazy for taking all these photos of them!) - Dan did mention that this one is one of the ones with 8 extra facets - I do love the chunky facets
1.gif

Thanks Linda - I hope that you get to get one of his spinels one day for yourself - they are lovely
2.gif

mercoledi

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/4/2008 3:58:23 PM
Author: bling addict
Hi mercoledi - I love
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
the colour shift!! I love how different the stones look all the time! (Even my husband thinks it''s cool, even though he thinks I''m crazy for taking all these photos of them!) - Dan did mention that this one is one of the ones with 8 extra facets - I do love the chunky facets
1.gif

LOL, have you managed to leave them at home? I tend to carry my spinel with me; I had it out in a cafe today while I was working. I love watching the color change with the lighting; I think someday I''ll have to get a true color change stone. Your asscher looks like the big sister to mine. I didn''t let DH watch me do my photoshoot, he would think I''m crazy too.

Enjoy them, they''re beautiful!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Great new photos. They are lovely.

bling addict

Brilliant_Rock
Mercoledi - I did carry it around with them around all day yesterday to look at them in different lighting - but I left them at home today
1.gif

Thanks Marcy!

PrincessDijon

Brilliant_Rock
Wow! They are gorgeous! I love the color!

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Those are absolutely gorgeous! Although I favor the shape of the asscher, I have to say the round has such beautiful, chunky, faceting!!!!
30.gif

bling addict

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks Princess Dijon
1.gif

Thanks Cushion Cut Nut - I''m the same which is why I had trouble deciding which one to set first....but I think it is going to be the round
1.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow, gorgeous blue spinels
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results