shape
carat
color
clarity

Spill! Who got Gene's new beauties?!?!

sfilly

Rough_Rock
I've emailed back and forth about shipping and insurance, and he was the one that recommended the stone for my ering. He did say that he is traveling in Europe so it wouldn't be shipped until the 26th, so I am thinking maybe that's why the status of the stone hasn't changed.

I don't want to start planning for the ring if there is a chance I won't get the stone, but I bought it the same day he recommended that stone and I assumed he would have know if it were available or not.

I would be so excited if we end up getting it! Looking to get it set in a simple bezel and pair it with a really sparkly eternity band

sfilly

Rough_Rock
Update: Received an email that I do have the stone, and that he is away and cannot update the website. So excited! I'll post photos when it arrives :love:

MelodySaw

Shiny_Rock
My stones finally arrived.

gene_gem.jpg

JewelFreak

Ideal_Rock
Oh gosh, the cutting on those garnets stands right out! More pics please!

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I know its a challenge, but I would love for you to take more photos of all your beauties out of their boxes. Please oh pretty please...

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Who's bought the lovely square step cut unheated Aquamarine in his June listing please?

DK :))

Lady_Disdain

Ideal_Rock
Trade
dk168|1401702679|3684814 said:
Who's bought the lovely square step cut unheated Aquamarine in his June listing please?

Not me, unfortunately. That is a beauty. I would love to know the stats.

woofmama

Ideal_Rock
I put the order in for the Aquamarine and Orange garnet with-in seconds of the email. I was notifed late last night by Gene that I did get the garnet but not the aqua. Would have loved to get both, aqua is my DH's birthstone and garnet is my both of my sons, and it was my b-day yesterday. Oh well.... :(sad

endless_summer

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
woofmama|1401712677|3684876 said:
I put the order in for the Aquamarine and Orange garnet with-in seconds of the email. I was notifed late last night by Gene that I did get the garnet but not the aqua. Would have loved to get both, aqua is my DH's birthstone and garnet is my both of my sons, and it was my b-day yesterday. Oh well.... :(sad

Both of those stones were GORGEOUS!!! I know you weren't able to get the aqua (talk about a statement piece stone 10mm!), but please post pics of the garnet - it looked like it had such a beautiful cut, and I bet it's quite the sparkler!

deskjockey

Brilliant_Rock
woofmama|1401712677|3684876 said:

I was just coming here to see if anybody here got that garnet - it looks absolutely beautiful, can't wait to see more pictures!

fussykiki

Shiny_Rock
I emailed him, but I was too late! Whoever got the aqua please post pics!

Lady_Disdain|1401709246|3684840 said:
dk168|1401702679|3684814 said:

Not me, unfortunately. That is a beauty. I would love to know the stats.

Elyxia

Rough_Rock
I've got a silly question but does anyone else see the sold items with $0.00 only for the 3 newest listings?

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Elyxia|1401797440|3685478 said:
I've got a silly question but does anyone else see the sold items with $0.00 only for the 3 newest listings?

Yes, I do.

sfilly

Rough_Rock
Light blue sapphire for my ering arrived last week. These aren't the best shots but I snapped a few pictures with my cell phone, I know people *always* say this but it's so true: it's really hard to capture the colour correctly in the photos

img_7225.jpg

img_7378.jpg

img_7271.jpg

ETA: I forgot to say that I absolutely love the stone. It's really really sparkly in all sorts of different lighting. Can't wait to get it set

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results